Acquired by Accenture Digital in June 2017 and founded in 2010, Intrepid is an end-to-end mobile design and development studio with headquarters in Cambridge, MA and offices in NYC, Houston, and Chicago. With expertise in insightful product strategy, well-crafted design and development for iOS, Android, Web and Rails, we help companies, from startup to enterprise, boldly navigate their mobile future.
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play, and Accenture Digital is leading the way - driving these exciting changes across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. Designing and implementing cutting-edge digital solutions for leading businesses and governments around the world, you will be creating real 'wow moments' for customers, connecting them with our clients through advanced analytics, interactive, social media and mobility. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on, to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices-Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world's leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you'll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today's connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
While most people have no idea what you do or how you do it, you know exactly what it takes to collaborate, ideate and provide technical guidance to help bring your clients' brands to life. And they rely heavily on your skills and expertise as you translate the creative vision into technical implementations and integrate with back end technologies. If you are passionate about developing rich interactive digital solutions that move a brand forward, we'd like to meet you.
Your Role: iOS Developer
* Partner closely with clients to define their mobility requirements and understand client success metrics
* Create and deliver mobile solutions that meet clients needs while maintaining a keen eye on world-class user experiences
* Work closely on a cross functional team with other roles such as Project Managers, Designers, QA, etc
* Lead mobile projects from concept to implementation, including weighing in on key architectural decisions
* Leverage experience developing software and managing teams of developers to execute on mobile development projects of various sizes
* Provide technical leadership and mentor junior team members OR act as a subject matter expert (SME) in a particular technology
* Participate in Agile/SCRUM SDLC
* Lead code and architecture reviews