Thermo Fisher Scientific
Job ID :
US - Massachusetts - Framingham
When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
What will you do?
* Perform inventory management duties to include receiving, product put-away, stock rotation, cycle counts, and other functions according to customer requirements.
* Utilize basic systems to support various inventory and chemical management systems.
* Remove cardboard and trash as needed (Detrashing).
* Follow well defined procedures as outlined by Best Practices, Standard Operation Procedures & Work Instructions.
* Communicate any customer issues or potential problems with the Site Supervisor.
* Access & utilize Thermo Fisher Scientifics' Intranet and SharePoint document management system.
* Work effectively with a diverse cross-functional team.
* Embrace Practical Process Improvement (PPI) methodologies.
* Positively Represent Thermo Fisher Scientific at all times throughout customer locations.
* Perform other duties as assigned by management.
* Assist Asset Management Team with Vendor Escorting and Equipment Inventory
* Must be TEAM orientated and be flexible to crosstrain and provide coverage in multiple areas
How will you get here?
High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
* 1-2 years of similar experience is required
* Must be able to read, write and speak English
* Experience in laboratory setting or services preferred
* Must display a high level of confidentiality for both the customer and Thermo Fisher Scientific
* Must maintain Thermo Fisher Scientifics 4I Values
* Must possess a strong desire to serve the customer, and the interpersonal skills to deal with various levels of personnel at the customer site.
* Must deliver excellent customer service to include maintaining a professional appearance at all times.
* Must possess the operating skills to learn to enter data in various systems as necessary.
* Must possess the organizational skills to multi-task and meet deadlines as needed.
* Must be able to use a computer and possess basic skills in Microsoft Office suite of software.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission-enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific is a global provider of laboratory products and services, life science solutions, analytical instruments, and specialty diagnostics.