United States Cellular
Intranet Manager - OPE000627
Plays a key role in the management of U.S. Cellular's intranet, which is a key enablement tool for all associates to achieve superior results for U.S. Cellular®. The Intranet Manager will support the control, integrity, and accessibility of the intranet for the enterprise, and will lead delivery efforts to maintain and/or enhance the experience for end-users and content contributors.
* Establish relationships with primary stakeholders in Marketing, Operations, IS, Human Resources, and effectively interface with other functional groups across the organization; build credibility as an expert and key point of contact in the Intranet space.
* Elicit input on critical content needs and experiences of all associate/persona segments, business owners and content contributors on an ongoing basis. Understand, evaluate and prioritize inputs against strategic roadmap. Translate into clear business requirements and design and manage project plans for execution of work.
* Define and build the intranet analytics strategy and measurements for use with Stakeholder and content teams. Outputs should enable an improved customer experience in areas such as content accuracy, ease of access, readability and lead to greater understanding and application of critical customer-impacting information for frontline associates
* Provide consultation to stakeholders and business owners, identify opportunities to evolve and improve content & user experiences, problem-solve complicated requests, manage expectations around scope and schedule, facilitate agreement on delivery, and lead work efforts to ensure Service-Level Agreements are met.
* Define and execute deployment strategy for releases of new Platform functionality including the identification Content Contributor and End-User impacts.
* Manage and analyze platform feedback cycle, including day-to-day maintenance of feedback, ownership of online help and platform communications and the translation of feedback into enhancement requests/requirements.
* Translate end-user and content contributor requirements into high-level visual designs utilizing existing templates when possible, providing requirements for new templates as needed.
* Maintain deep expertise in platform functionality and provide end-user and content contributor support and training and defines and evolves the onboarding process for new content contributors.
* Bachelor's degree or 5-7 years of equivalent experience required
* Comfort with modern web-based interfaces
* Proficiency with Google Analytics
* Proficiency with design tools (such as Axure)
* Strong interpersonal skills including demonstrated ability to build productive relationships and successfully collaborate to achieve goals and expectations
* Excellent written and oral communications skills required; must be able to communicate clearly and succinctly with multiple levels from Frontline to Executive
* Ability to understand and communicate business strategy, key performance indicators and operational performance requirements
* Strong problem-solver who can diagnose unique and/or complex problems and identify and implement appropriate solutions; able to modify existing approaches and develop new solutions when appropriate
* Excellent time management, planning and organizing skills in order to complete multiple tasks and high volume of work accurately and on-time; ability to follow through on assigned tasks with limited supervision; high degree of initiative and autonomy
* Ability to remain effective and productive manner during times of change, ambiguity and uncertainty, and to lead others in successful navigation and implementation of changes
* Desktop proficiency in Microsoft, including Windows, Office, and Publisher.
* Travel as required, approximately 10-15%
* Graduate degree preferred
* Degree or certification in UX, agile project management or organizational change preferred
* Experience leading or playing key roles in complex projects with formal project planning and management experience preferred
Job : Operations
Location(s) : Illinois-CHICAGO_IL
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.
About United States Cellular
At U.S. Cellular, we're not just in the business of connecting calls, we're in the business of connecting people.
United States Cellular