Mantech International Corporation
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking an Interoperability SME (DODAF Architecture) to join our team DODAF architect to support our growing Marine Corps programs in Quantico, VA.
ManTech International Corporation provides innovative engineering and systems integration services that help our customers solve their toughest, most intractable problems. National defense and homeland security clients depend on our rapid, cost-effective development of adaptable, interoperable, integrated solutions that provide high performance in quick-response scenarios.
This positions requires an active TS/SCI
Work location is Quantico, VA
* Help our cloud transition team perform an as-is analysis of the existing infrastructure
* Create, develop, update, analyze DODAF architecture like diagrams using software such as Visio
* Coordinate transition efforts with peer Contractors, Military, and Civilian personnel
* Cloud infrastructure with be AWS, C2S, S-C2S, Azure\MSO365, and possible Marine Corps Private Cloud across all security domains
* Perform Project Management like duties to ensure all interoperability aspects are accounted for
* Coordinate with external agencies (outside current customer) to ensure supported Programs of Record requirements are met
* Other duties as required
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
* Active DoD TS/SCI Clearance
* Meet DoD 8570 IAT Level II requirements (for example, must have and maintain active Security + CE (or equivalent)
* Ability to perform analysis of as-is enterprise level infrastructure to include interoperability, ports/protocols, data/product transfer, and translate/document/brief/maintain products
* Must understand the Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) and create/update respective documentation/diagrams as needed
* Must work with a team of peer Contractors, Military, and Civilian personnel to ensure a successful cloud transition
* Ability to self-manage and identify "what needs to be done", present options/Courses of Action (COAs) to Government leadership with recommendations
* Work with the team to ensure all aspects of transition are accounted for, to include but not limited to, analysis, architecture development, documentation, planning, testing, migration, verification, communications plans, etc...
* Experience with Project Management to include Agile/Scrum methodologies
* Must be proficient making network/ DoDAF type diagrams
* Must be proficient using MS Visio and other Office Suite products
Other Skills Preferred:
* Knowledge of standard DoD and Marine Corps concepts, practices, and procedures
* Familiarity with Navy/Marine Corps interoperability requirements is
* PowerShell scripting using any/all of the respective plugins related to the applicable technologies
* Expertise in Amazon Web Services and respective products such as DynamoDB
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About Mantech International Corporation
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.
Mantech International Corporation