CBS BUSINESS UNIT: CBS Corporate
JOB TYPE: Paid Intern
JOB SCHEDULE: Full-Time
JOB LOCATION: New York, NY
CBS Corporation (NYSE: CBS.A and CBS) is a mass media company that creates and distributes industry-leading content across a variety of platforms to audiences around the world. The Company has businesses with origins that date back to the dawn of the broadcasting age as well as new ventures that operate on the leading edge of media. CBS owns the most-watched television network in the U.S. and one of the world's largest libraries of entertainment content, making its brand - "the Eye" - one of the most recognized in business. The Company's operations span virtually every field of media and entertainment, including cable, publishing, local TV, film and interactive. CBS' businesses include CBS Television Network, The CW (a joint venture between CBS Corporation and Warner Bros. Entertainment), Network 10 Australia, CBS Television Studios, CBS Global Distribution Group, CBS Consumer Products, CBS Home Entertainment, CBS Interactive, CBS Sports Network, CBS Films, Showtime Networks, Pop, Smithsonian Networks, Simon & Schuster, CBS Television Stations and CBS Experiences.
Intern responsibilities will include some or all of the following activities/assignments:
* Assistance setting up and documenting processes for cyber security tools (SIEM, WAF, APT tools)
* Assisting in the creation of security metrics reports & dashboards.
* Help assess, design, implement, automate and document processes for logging and monitoring of AWS, Azure and Google GCP environments
* Get involved in evaluating potential new products and conducting POC's
* Automation through scripts and API development
* Running vulnerability assessments and automating reports* Participation with other interns within the ISG organization
* Currently attending an accredited college enrolled in a cyber-security program, information systems program (or related) interested in working in the Information Security field
* Be over 18 years of age.
* Have a GPA of 3.0 or above in their major courses.
* Experience in some of the following: Web API, Java, Shell Scripting, C, C++, Python, JIRA, Linux, Windows, Mac etc
* Familiarity with Information Security concepts
* DevOps or SecDevOps concepts
* Cloud infrastructure such as Azure, AWS, CGP
* Knowledge of Docker and orchestration platforms like Kubernetes
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled