Lucid Motors is designing and creating a breakthrough electric car in the heart of Silicon Valley. Working at Lucid Motors means being part of a shared vision, where we work together to produce revolutionary ways to power the future.
To do so, we're looking for Interns for the Software Engineering Team. If you are the kind of person who thrives on building quality software, who possesses a burning desire to apply classroom knowledge to real-world challenges, then we want to talk to you!
As an Intern in software engineering, depending on your background and experience, you will be working on meaningful projects in one of the following areas: embedded control systems, vehicle infotainment system, and data engineering and analytics.
* Develop intuitive tools to support software development and data acquisition
* Develop embedded software test suites compliant with most rigorous industry standards
* Develop scripts to streamline software development workflow
* Work alongside industry gurus in building our revolutionary Lucid Air and FIA Formula E battery pack products
* Proficiency in two or more software languages including but not limited to: C, C++, Java, Python
* Experience working with some of the following: embedded software development, Unix/Linux environments, application development, and/or software verification and validation
* Proven track record of excellence
* Demonstrated interest and ability to learn other coding languages and frameworks as needed
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience developing control systems using MATLAB & Simulink
* Experience developing user interfaces on Windows using Qt
* Bachelor's degree or currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate the differences that make up our team, our products, and our community.
To all recruitment agencies:
Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
About Lucid Motors
Lucid Motors is a company designing and manufacturing electric vehicles.