Position Type: Internship
Session: Fall 2019 (September 16 - December 6, 2019)
Location: New York, NY
SiriusXM interns don't make coffee. They're on-air, on projects and making valuable contributions to SiriusXM. Join our internship program and learn about the radio world and get hands-on experience in your field of study.
SiriusXM is looking for a client-facing desktop support Intern to support SiriusXM employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Work with on-site technicians on the desktop support and help desk teams to support SiriusXM employees.
* Resolve tickets.
* Create moves.
* Build client relationships.
* You must be 18 years of age or older.
* Must be enrolled in a college, university or trade school to qualify. Students who have completed at least two years of college are preferred.
* Pursuing Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, or related technical discipline with an IT focus.
Requirements and General Skills:
* Natural curiosity and flexibility in problem solving.
* Ability to generate insights from information.
* Excellent communication and customer interfacing skills (verbal and written).
* Ability to work independently multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment.
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
* Working knowledge of Windows 7 and 8, Office 2007, 2010, 2014.
Please note that all SiriusXM internships are paid.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
About Sirius XM
Your favorite music, commercial-free, plus uncensored talk and entertainment, sports and Howard Stern.