Virtuoso is the leading international travel agency network specializing in luxury and experiential travel. The by-invitation only organization comprises over 1,000 travel agency locations with 20,000 elite travel advisors in over 50 countries through North America, Latin America, the Caribbean, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. Drawing upon its preferred relationships with over 1,800 of the world's best hotels and resorts, cruise lines, airlines, tour companies and premier destinations, the network provides its upscale clientele with exclusive amenities, rare experiences and privileged access.
This paid internship actively participates and learns the ins-and-outs of database procedures with a focus on agency-client lists (postal and digital), data hygiene, marketing codes, reports development & maintenance, and address validation to boost marketing opportunities.
* Database development and enhancements including troubleshooting and bug fixing
* Marketing campaign data validation
* Participate in POC (proof of concepts) efforts
* Debug and troubleshoot issues in BI infrastructure
* Reports development, validation, and maintenance support
* Automation tests creation, review, and maintenance support
* Strategic technical support for automated BI build process and sprint release
* Technical design documentation of BI business rules
* Strong technical and business communication skills.
* Follow defined software development life cycle best practices.
* Ability to work as part of a team with minimal supervision in a results-oriented, fast-paced, dynamic environment.
* Work effectively with management and members to clarify needs and priorities.
* Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
* High school diploma, equivalent or higher
* Advanced knowledge of SQL/TSQL
* Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Access, Word)
* General knowledge of web-based applications
* Ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment
* Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Knowledge of SSIS, SSAS, and MDX queries
* PowerShell scripting
Virtuoso is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a diverse workforce.
Virtuoso is the industry's leading luxury travel network. Our Advisors have access to exclusive travel offers and experiences that you can't get on your own.