The Implementations and Interface Maintenance Specialist will manage all aspects of customer implementations and maintenance of Collain Interoperability Data Layer (IDL) solution and related products, including all components of the base IDL solution, HL7, CCD, MDS, Oasis, CARE, Eligibility, Claims and non-traditional healthcare system interfaces, IDL Care, IDL Triage, IDL Analytics and Reporting Platform.
* Coordinates, supervises and is accountable for the daily/weekly/monthly activities of team members
* Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion and performance goals are met
* Coordinates work activities with other supervisors, managers, departments, etc
* Identifies and resolves operational problems using defined processes, expertise and judgment
* Provides expertise and customer service support to members, customers, and/or providers
* Act as the expert in the capabilities and operation of the IDL and provide consultative services
* Coordinate all system infrastructure, engineering and system configuration efforts in the establishment of IDL services with a new participant
* Act as the primary point of contact for IDL participants after the initial implementation of interfaces is complete
* Receive and understand feedback for the continual improvement of IDL services
* Provide implementation, operation, application and configuration-related expertise in support of IDL support services
* During software configuration and implementation incorporate the participants workflow in their implementation efforts.
* Test interfaces and IDL features against performance specifications.
* Work with the IDL as needed to rectify technical problems that occur during the process.
* Proactively identify software or hardware incompatibilities.
* Assist the practice in identifying a data back-up and recovery solution, and ensure the solution is successful.
* Ensure that privacy and security functions are properly configured and activated in hardware and software.
* Document IT problems and evaluate the effectiveness of problem resolution.
* Assist end users with the execution of audits.
* If working on the clinical side of the implementation one would need to understand the health IT, Promoting Interoperabilty, and the challenges practice settings will encounter in achieving Promoting Interoperabilty.
* Understanding of health care business and care delivery processes preferred.
* Consistently demonstrating the knowledge, skills, abilities, and behaviors necessary to provide superior and culturally sensitive service to each other, to our members, and to purchasers, contracted providers and vendors.
* Understanding of Semantic Interoperability concepts, healthcare vocabularies and coding standards
* Knowledge of traditional healthcare standards based messaging e.g. HL7, CCD, FHIR
* Knowledge of Direct Exchange and IHE profiles
* Proficient in the clinical workflow of medical practices.
* Familiarity with and/or ability to rapidly internalize non-traditional healthcare data and messaging standards including but not limited to NEMSIS, CARE, MDS, OASIS, and Social Services sources.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (1)-613-226-5511 or at HarrisTalentAcquisition@harriscomputer.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.