Are you looking for an environment where you can make daily real positive impact on our healthcare system? Are you looking for a demanding and fast-paced environment, requiring enthusiasm and energy, attention to details, strategic thinking, teamwork, and dedication?
WaveMark is a rapidly growing platform that enables hospitals and medical device manufacturers to efficiently manage the inventory and usage of high value medical devices and implantable devices throughout the supply chain, all the way to the point of use. WaveMark leverages advanced technologies such as RFID, NFC, and mobile, as well as a cloud-based advanced analytics platform.
Accountabilities in this role:
As a WaveMark Interface Analyst you are responsible for managing all aspects of implementing WaveMark interfaces with clients. You will collaborate with customers and internal project teams to identify interface requirements, map data elements, perform interface configuration and data setup, and conduct testing and validation.
* Work with project manager to gather customer requirements and create workflows in order to map current state to future state; document future state
* Assess technical design, and workflow documents. Make modifications where appropriate.
* Conduct interface requirements and design meetings with customer IT teams
* Design of the customer solution including interfaces between materials management and EMR systems, general inventory management workflows, and data mapping strategy
* Design and document the test plan; lead test case development and solution validation with project manager and the customer.
* Manage and communicate technical timelines (e.g. design, build, testing) to the program project manager; ensure timelines are communicated and align with the larger project
* Provide feedback to the product management team in the event that new requirements are identified not supported by the current system
* Work closely with the Operations implementation team around the customer solution design
* Create interface specification and deployment guide documentation
* Act as a technical escalation point to the operations teams during the implementation phase
* Healthcare system HL7 messaging (Implementation/Conversion/Projects)
* Understanding of healthcare supply chain, inventory management workflows, or EMR systems
* Experience with enterprise healthcare solutions including materials management systems, billing systems, and clinical documentation / EMR systems
* Experience driving transformations in mid to large organizations
* Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize system processes and integrations
* Ability to quickly learn new technologies and apply learnings
* Strong leadership skills enabling the ability to influence and guide customers to deploy new technologies and workflows
* Ability to articulate and defend points of view to varying audiences - technical and clinical
* Ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong presentation skills, ability to adjust materials to audience
* Strong problem solving skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
* Travel 10-25%
What is expected of you and others at this level
* Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
* May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
* Works on complex projects of large scope
* Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
* Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
* Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.