The Interactive Designer is responsible for creating interactive assets that promote various Starz Entertainment products and/or services digitally, including designing, programming, testing and publishing online experiences that adhere to the creative design of the product and/or service. The Interactive Designer works with the entire creative team and contributes to the design direction of products and/or services as a whole.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Partner with the Senior Interactive Designers, Art Directors and key players of the department to create innovative online advertising and digital interactive promotions for Starz Entertainment products and services
* Develop creative for existing marketing communications programs that achieve or exceed established brand strategic objectives, adhere to corporate style guidelines and work within the overall design concept
* Responsible for the creation of interactive design assets (graphics, banners, web pages, training materials, DVD menus) and creative that is on-target with strategy and reflects the spirit of an agreed-upon concept and creative brief
* Design and creation of social content for platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, etc
* Brainstorming first to market executions, 360 campaigns and interactive innovation
* Develop, create and execute design solutions and tactics as assigned
* Meet with Account Management team to discuss and align on specifics for assignments and project requirements
* Confer with project owner or manager regarding design development, design revisions and other changes
* Convey the company's product and positioning through simple, effective design with a style that is clear, fresh and concise
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or similar discipline preferred
* Minimum five years of solid design and programming experience
* Abreast of current trends both online and in any interactive space
* Understands and learns new technologies and programming languages
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite software and knowledgeable in all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Project software
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Proactive and solutions-oriented
* Ability to collaborate and work effectively with team members
* Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
* Passionate and knowledgeable of the latest design trends
* Portfolio of online examples a must
STARZ (www.starz.com), a Lionsgate company (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B), is a leading global media and entertainment company that provides premium subscription video programming on domestic U.S. pay television networks and produces and distributes content for worldwide audiences, including its investment in the STARZ PLAY Arabia OTT service.
STARZ is the ultimate destination for obsessable TV, movies and more. Characters who pull you in and stories that stay with you. From bold Original Series to the best movies, whatever you love, STARZ ignites your passions.
STARZ offers a competitive compensation package and an attractive benefits program to all eligible employees including a variety of healthcare plans, dental and vision insurance, 401k, life/disability insurance. Eligible employees will enjoy paid time off in the form of vacation and company holidays.
STARZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that all applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of gender, age, race, national origin, disability, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, STARZ will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Starz Networks is a leading provider of premium subscription video programming through the flagship.