Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you're seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF-together for tomorrow.
Audacious. Ingenious. Real. If that sounds like you, you'll fit right in. @ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo! Check us out at ICFNext.com!
Who we're looking for:
Interactive Designers that are enthusiastic, inventive, and capable of putting creativity to use for shaping user experiences. We need someone capable of taking a user-centric approach to identify and employ digital responses to user's needs. Examples of work include creating detailed visual design concepts, deliberately crafted experiences, and translating user data into business objectives. Ideally you have a design background with front-end design experience. You'll be building e-mails and landing pages using CRM's like Eloqua. You'll also have experience with CMS', so Drupal is not new to you. If you know REACT even better!
We're currently hiring for an Interactive Designer in our Fairfax, VA office.
Responsibilities (The Fun Stuff):
* Collaborating with writers, editors, animators, art directors, creative directors, and team members to conceptualize and deliver exceptional work
* Designing and coding web pages, landing pages, and HTML emails
Requirements (Searching for the Best and Brightest):
* Amazing portfolio that features design and front-end examples with execution of best practices
* Bachelor's degree in multimedia, visual arts, fine arts, communications, or related field
* 3+ years of design experience in a professional client-driven environment
* Ability to take a PSD or Sketch file and translate it to clean HTML/CSS
* Proficiency in responsive web design and frameworks that incorporate strong grid principles such as Bootstrap
* Proficiency in graphic design and digital art
* Sensitivity to typography, color, layout, and general awareness of materials/textures
* Working in a cross-functional team or large-scale software development lifecycle, including waterfall and agile methodologies
* Being a team player
* Self-motivated to work independently
* Ability to provide and receive constructive feedback in a collaborative environment
* Excellent organizational and communication skills
Bonus Skills and Experience (Show Us What You Can Do):
* REACT and REACT native
* CSS compressor like SASS or Minify
* Email marketing tools like Mailchimp, Constant Contact, and Lyris
* Knowledge of Section 508 compliant design and accessibility
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)