DS&E (Digital Solutions and Enablement) Intelligent Solutions group is a turnkey service delivering a range of automation (RPA) & digital assistant services across the enterprise, around the globe, and leveraging Pfizer Digital & Technology's interconnected operating model.
The Intelligent Solutions Intake Lead will join the DS&E team that is partnering with internal Pfizer stakeholders and client partners to promote, plan, manage, and deliver solutions globally.
Primary responsibility includes consultation, demand collection, demand shaping, functional analysis, and high-level design activities. Other responsibilities will include creation and maintenance of DS&E Engagement materials and advancing intelligent automation and intelligent assistance services through application of design thinking methodologies.
Main responsibilities for Engagement Intake Lead include partnering stakeholders for consultation, hands-on demand collection, demand shaping, business requirements analysis, preliminary solution design, and budgetary estimation of development costs. Upon funding approval, it involves transitioning the projects to the development or service team and providing functional expertise for the developers and testers on the systems they have designed.
Major duties include:
* Performs business analysis related to Intelligent Solutions group's services. Tasks include: define high-level business need/requirements, conduct capability gap assessment, identity potential solutions, complete feasibility studies, and determine solution scope
* Responsible to work closely with stakeholders to ensure business and functional analysis activities (e.g. documenting functional requirements) for projects are clear and concise
* Establish relationships with customers and members of the project team and liaises between our customers and technical members of the project team, ensuring that the project team understands the customer needs.
* Utilize analytical and project management skills to effectively interpret business needs, and translate the needs into technology requirements
* Scope and come up with initial solution working with solution engineers and user experience experts.
* Work with a wide variety of stakeholders to present work or facilitate conversations requirements gathering.
* Evangelize design thinking methodologies, and lead workshops.
* Develop and maintain COE's engagement materials
* Estimate solution costs including one-time and ongoing budget requirements
* Manage portfolio & tracking of incoming demand
* Organize internal and external Workshops
* Generation of appropriate documentation: project plans, requirements documents, use cases, storyboards
* Bachelor degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering or Technology Management preferred with related field and proven experience with emphasis on software, IT service development and maintenance.
* 5 - 7 years of relevant experience in Information Technology industry with at least 1 year of business analysis experience on small to medium scale projects.
* Strong expertise using standard business analysis techniques including business process modeling, conceptual information modeling, business use cases, brainstorming, interviewing, requirements sessions and document analysis.
* Candidate must demonstrate excellent skills in analysis, strategic thinking and planning, oral and written communication, consensus building, facilitation, negotiation and the ability to readily learn a new business area.
* Demonstrated progressive experience successfully analyzing, documenting, and designing IT business solutions for global organizations across multiple software platforms.
* Proven progressive experience as an IT technology professional, preferably in a pharmaceutical industry.
* Awareness of internal and external technology trends.
* Knowledge of design thinking methodologies
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
Local travel required. National and International travel may be necessary.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Other Job Details:
* Last Date to Apply for Job: June 27, 2019
N (Other) (United States of America)
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Pfizer is a biopharmaceutical company developing and manufacturing human and veterinary medicines, as well as consumer healthcare products.