The Pfizer Automation, Machine Learning and Intelligent Assistance Team, deliver and maintain the platforms and capabilities that enable Pfizer Business Units to connect digitally with our external customers, provide intelligent automation solutions and effectively engage/collaborate across teams internally. We build advanced cloud-based technology solutions at a global scale that positively impact Pfizer business performance. Pfizer is accelerating the use of digital technology across our entire enterprise.
Pfizer's Automation, Machine Learning and Intelligent Assistance Team seeks an Engagement and Functional Lead who will partner with internal Pfizer stakeholders and client partners to promote, plan, manage the demand for intelligent solutions and services.
Primary responsibilities include consultation, demand collection, demand shaping, business analysis, functional analysis, and high-level design activities. Other responsibilities will include creation and maintenance of engagement materials and advancing intelligent solutions and services through application of design thinking methodologies.
* Partner with business/client partners, product owners, marketing brand teams and regional teams to capture and prioritize demand for intelligence assistant solutions and services
* Performs business and functional analysis related to Intelligent Solutions.Tasks include: define high-level business need/requirements, conduct capability gap assessment, identity potential solutions, complete feasibility studies, and determine solution scope
* Establish relationships with customers and members of the project delivery team and liaises between our customers and technical members of the project team, ensuring that the project team understands the customer needs.
* Utilize analytical and project management skills to effectively interpret business needs, and translate the needs into functional and technology requirements
* Scope and come up with initial solution working with solution engineers and user experience experts.
* Work with a wide variety of stakeholders to present work or facilitate conversations requirements gathering.
* Evangelize design thinking methodologies, and lead internal/external workshops.
* Develop and maintain engagement materials to foster ideas and define solution scope.
* Estimate solution costs including one-time and ongoing budget requirements
* Generation of appropriate documentation around requirements, use cases, storyboards
* Participate in the effort of shaping the architecture and design by actively helping the team in choosing the right technology, methodology
* Self-Driven - actively looks for ways to contribute to improve delivery processes and engagement model
* Collaborates, builds consensus, and iteratively improves solutions
* Work across matrix organization and geographically dispersed virtual teams
* Define and clearly communicate business value and executive summary on initiatives to key business stake-holders (Director/Sr. Director/VP level)
* 7+ years prior work experience in Life Science, Healthcare or associated consulting/marketing agency practice
* 8+ years of work experience as a business or functional analyst on software development projects in the areas of websites, mobile apps or social media
* 5+ years of hands-on programming experience in at least one of the following: SQL, Python, JAVA, C/C++
* Knowledge of concepts in AI such as machine learning, natural language processing (NLP), automation
* Knowledge of design thinking and user experience methodologies
* Strong expertise using standard business analysis techniques including business process modeling, conceptual information modeling, business use cases, brainstorming, interviewing, requirements sessions and document analysis.
* Demonstrated progressive experience successfully analyzing, documenting, and designing IT business solutions for global organizations across multiple software platforms.
* Excellent skills in analysis, strategic thinking and planning, oral and written communication, consensus building, facilitation, negotiation and the ability to readily learn a new business area.
* Ability to create mock-ups, prototypes, and demonstrations to foster decision making
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced multi-disciplinary environment; with the ability to effectively communicate with a diverse audience
* Awareness of internal and external technology trends.
GENERAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
Advisor/Consultancy: Provides well-informed advice, typically within a specific technical specialization, ensuring that it is properly understood and appropriately exploited, to enhance the effectiveness of significant activities. Provides advice on technical aspects of Conversational UI and ensures that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly.
Technical Acumen: Maintains knowledge of specific technologies provides detailed advice regarding their application, executes specialized tasks.
Thought Leadership & Advocacy: Develop awareness of industry developments and best practices Provide thought leadership in emerging technologies as they relate to AI and Conversational UI
Presentation Skills: Ability to develop visually simple and appealing PowerPoint presentations and be comfortable with articulating and communicating with the right authority and messaging to a broad range of stakeholders
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Other Job Details:
* Last Date to Apply for Job: July 27, 2019
N (Other) (United States of America)
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Pfizer is a research-based biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery, development, manufacture, and distribution of healthcare products.