Minimum Clearance RequiredTop Secret Responsibilities
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking an Integration & Test Engineer.
* Top Secret
* Plan and perform test assignments involving definition of test and verification requirements, feature and user story acceptance criteria, plans and sequences relative to complex software and hardware subsystems and resolve identified conflicting issues
* Support a test program which includes establishing test methods and techniques, developing test plans, developing test requirements, writing test procedures and reports, and conducting tests, including equivalent documentation for agile projects
* Participate in test readiness reviews, participate in design reviews, and conduct audits of test programs and facilities
* Utilize knowledge of precedents in test engineering and apply understanding of principles of related engineering and software technology to ensure test validity and integrity
* Conduct tests, which include collaborating with others in establishing language, database, and computer simulation requirements and configuration management techniques. This includes development, management and execution of automated test scripts in a DevSecOps environment
* Develop and maintain test documentation including plans, procedures, reports, etc
* Analyze test results
* Document and keep program management informed of any and all deviations from customer requirements
* Collaborate within Agile Scrum teams as a key contributor responsible for manual and automated testing of advanced cybersecurity capabilities
* Bachelor's degree in Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related discipline or equivalent experience. • Must have 8 years of professional experience or 6 years with a master's degree or 4 years with PhD in a related discipline. • Strong test engineering experience
* Experience with requirements development, management and architectures
* Experience in conducting security testing
* Experience in developing operational procedures
* Experience in the maintenance of complex hardware and software data processing systems
* Experience with systems engineering and configuration management processes
* Experience in software and database design, development and test
* Experience generating IV&V CDRLs and other documentation
* Strong experience performing verification and functional performance testing, preferably in an agile-focused DevOps/DevSecOps environment using automated test methods and tools (e.g., Selenium)
* DoD 8570.1 IAT Level 2 certification or the ability to obtain certification within three months of employment
* Experience or familiarity with Agile development and testing methodology
* Experience or familiarity with DevOps/DevSecOps, Continuous Development/Continuous Integration concepts, and tools such as Docker, Jenkins, JIRA, Git, Chef, Ansible, etc
* Experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Python, PowerShell, VBScript, etc
* Experience with Windows, UNIX, and Linux systems and virtual environments (VMware, AWS, OpenStack)
* Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques
* Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Security+ certification
* Certified Software Test Professional (CSTP)
* Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP)
* SAFe certification (e.g., SPC, SA, Practioner, Scrum Master, RTE)
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees.
About ISYS Technologies
ISYS Technologies is a company providing information technology and engineering services to federal, state, and local governments.