The Integration Platform Operations and Support Manager is responsible for platforms operations and support of Integration platforms leading a global team, providing highest level of customer satisfaction and managing the SLA on the service requests and supporting production issues.
* Install, maintain, configure, administer and optimize Integration platforms (Kafka, RabbitMQ, TIBCO ESB, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO MFT, Kong) on both Linux and Windows based environments.
* Monitor the platform, server health, performance, and capacity and respond rapidly and effectively to trends before they become issues. Define processes and develop tools to increase platform uptime to 99.9% availability.
* Respond to Service Requests, platform alerts and incidents per SLA and lead the troubleshooting of outages and other incidents, including guiding the incident management team to engage firewall, network, application, and vendor teams as needed. Triage Service requests tickets and write Root Cause Analysis for the production issues
* Troubleshoot platform issues and help analyze application issues through such techniques as interpreting log files, reading stack traces, and data analysis to identify root cause of issues. Opening problem cases with vendors as needed and driving them to conclusion.
* Ownership attitude towards issues to work with multiple partners and drive resolution.
* Hire talented team members and help them grow providing Technical and professional guidance
* Develop and implement best-in-class processes, metrics and practices
* Provide guidance in the creation and modification of standards and procedures
* Exercise judgment in prioritizing work coming in from multiple stakeholders, building strong relationships with multiple teams
* Create and update high-quality documentation for maintaining and administering the platform, including process documentation and Support Knowledge base articles.
* Maintain and execute Integration platform's Backup and business continuity plan.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field. Equivalent technical experience may be substituted for this educational requirement.
* 8+ years of experience in Platform operations and support of Enterprise Integration platforms (Messaging, ESB, API Management)
* 3+ Years of experience with configuring highly available, Scalable and durable Kafka messaging clustered environments, setting up, administering, performance tuning and ongoing monitoring in a large scale deployments.
* Very good understanding of Kafka configuration and tools: Partitioning Strategies, Sizing, Redundancy (Mirroring), Security, zookeeper, Kafka connect, schema registry, KSQL, Rest proxy and Kafka Control center.
* Expert in scripting using python and Shell and in Linux OS concepts
* Experience working with container management technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
* Experience building solutions on Cloud Computing environments (e.g AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
* Prior TIBCO BW, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO MFT experience is a plus
* Good understanding of Web Services (SOAP and REST) and Integration patterns
* Understand firewalls, networks, and security technologies such as LDAP, SSL, digital certificates
* Experience in Jenkins, GitHub
* Working knowledge of big data technologies such as Apache Strom, Flink, Nifi, Spark, Elasticsearch, NOSQL and other relational data stores is a plus
* Analytical ability to trouble shoot issues in Production environment
* Outstanding work ethic and commitment to organization success
* Prior experience in Shared Services is a plus
* Willingness to adapt to and self-learn new technologies and deliver on them
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with stakeholders, at various organizational levels
#LI-JL1 Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend
Connect With Us RealPage Careers Networks
* Browse Open Jobs
* Search Open Jobs
* Edit Your Profile
* View Applications
RealWorld User Groups Webinars
* About Us
* App Partner Program
* Where We'll Be
* Investor Relations
* Press Room
* Professional Services
* Support for Vendors
* Resident Technology Services
* Technology as a Service
* Media Relations
* Client Portal
* Level One Login
* Consumer Support
Become an Insider
Join our community