Req ID: 54582
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Integration Management Office Program Manager - M&A to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
Integration Program Manager
We are hiring a Program Manager that leads the team responsible for managing end to end integration activities that align with NTT DATA Service's acquisition strategy. Once an acquisition has been approved, this team is responsible for all operational and process management support that is required when integrating a new organization(s) into NTT DATA Services. To do this successfully, the team's responsibilities include:
* Working with various internal and external stakeholders to ensure all aspects of an integration are completed on time and within budget;
* Collecting information from across the current and acquired organizations for the development of integration roadmaps;
* Designing successful change management strategies to be implemented across NTT DATA Services as well as the acquired organization;
* Remaining current with NTT DATA Services' strategy with regards to acquisitions;
* Defining and revising standard merger and acquisition (M&A) methodologies and integration processes;
* Providing M&A teams, including senior leaders and external stakeholders, with regular communications regarding project status, outstanding issues and necessary next steps;
* Provides process and policy advice during the M&A process.
To be considered for this Integration Program Manager role, you should be capable of:
* Serving as the point of contact for all integration activities including large and complex acquisitions;
* Effectively coordinating Support Services (Human Resources, Information Technology, Finance, etc), through the coordination and communication between support and business functions;
* Driving the development and execution of integration plans by working with various team to define activity sequence, estimate duration and determine schedules;
* Influencing the strategic and/or long-term focus for the Integration function;
* Identifying risks and developing strategic solutions for critical issues uncovered during the M&A and integration process;
* Holding the team accountable to ensure effective and timely integration activities;
* Leading, coaching and developing a matrixed and cross-functional team including the most senior individual contributors;
* Demonstrating expert knowledge of project management principles and methodologies, to include exceptional organizational and time management skills, as well as budgeting, business financial and P&L skills.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.