Towers Crescent (12066), United States of America, Vienna, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
We are looking for a highly creative and intellectually curious Integration Engineer for our Professional Services group who is passionate about driving growth for Capital One's new developer platform. This initiative operates as a new entity within Capital One's Digital organization and leverages the collective power of all Capital One's assets to drive value for businesses and developers around the globe. The Professional Services team operates in a high-energy, rapid-paced and entrepreneurial environment and you will have the opportunity to shape the team's future.
The Integration Engineer will lead the solution designs and integrations of strategic partners with Capital One API products by providing white glove consulting services throughout the client lifecycle. The ideal candidate will possess a unique blend of technical savvy, strategic thinking and customer management skills. She or he will not be afraid to get into the details of the client code and will develop reference apps utilized by Sales, Business Development and external partners.
* Act as the primary point-of-contact for partner integration Capital One DevExchange products.
* Manage a portfolio of large businesses and strategic partners.
* Manage and meet key performance indicators and quality metrics for partner integrations.
* Collaborate with in-house development teams and establish and maintain procedures to ensure timely and accurate resolution on customer issues.
* Provide recommendations on optimizing customer's integration with our external services and solutions. Ensure the integration implementation follows Capital One's best practices.
* Maintain close working relationships with the clients.
* Ensure both the client and internal expectations are met.
* Communicate with internal and external partners via Salesforce or other ticketing systems, email, and phone.
* 20% travel may be required.
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or military experience.
* At least 2 years of experience in a customer facing professional services or technical support roles.
* At least 4 years of experience in supporting software.
* At least 2 years of experience supporting native mobile apps iOS or Android.
* At least 2 years of experience developing and consuming RESTful web services.
* 3+ experience with a large-scale software implementation (high transaction volume and high-availability concepts).
* 2+ experience with Open API (Swagger) specifications and YAML.
* 2+ experience deploying and managing applications on cloud-based hosting solutions (AWS-EC2/S3, Azure, Google Cloud or Heroku).
* 2+ experience with web services (REST, OAuth, JSON, SOAP, or WSDL).
* 2+ of experience using Salesforce or Zendesk for customer support.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.