Partners Data Systems
This role requires expert knowledge of all Product and Service applications and has a broad working knowledge of integrated system solutions. Acts as a consultant to development groups enhancing existing systems applications and facilitating the definition of solutions to meet business requirements. Defines systems scope and objectives in order to meet business requirements. Defines systems scope and objectives in order to solve highly complex problems. Recognized regionally and internally as a technical and subject matter expert in a specialized field. Requires 10 or more years of progressive experience in programming and analysis, with significant exposure to multiple platforms and systems as it relates to Integrations and the use of Middleware, i.e, MuleSoft and WebMethods
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provides technical leadership on major projects including answering technical and business questions. Interacts with customer and keeps appropriate management abreast of project status.
* Analyzes defines, and documents systems scope, objectives, and overall design.
* Recommends changes and improvements to customers on the best use of systems to improve operations.
* Prepares detailed systems and program specifications.
* Ensures all related applications are consistent with overall organization business strategies. Prepares project proposals and develops project plans.
* Participates in long-range planning for new or existing systems.
* Provides analytical support in the conceptualization, development, and implementation of multiple, interlinked systems and programs.
* Designs, codes, documents, create standards and installs critical programs and systems.
* Ensures reliability of accuracy, utility, performance, and execution of systems.
* Keeps abreast of the current and future directions of the business, industry and associated technologies.
* Makes recommendations for implementation of new systems and technologies where appropriate.
* Works as a team leader on assigned projects. Acts as a resource to assist project staff in the development process.
* Provides training and guidance to less experienced staff.
* Performs complex systems analysis and programming tasks requiring advanced techniques on the forefront of technology.
* Reviews and evaluates feasibility studies and prepares recommendations based on in-depth knowledge of problems and the capabilities of potential approaches.
* Ability to Architect RESTful API library exposing much of our service desk related processes.
* Ability to Architect XML system-to-system interfaces incorporating internal and third-party channel system through web services.
* Provide guidelines, standards, and mentoring to webMethods and MuleSoft based application deployment and development architecture and integration strategy with accessible enterprise systems.
* Evaluate products and specifications of third-party applications.
* Develop and maintain design and functionality specifications.
* More than 12 years of experience in web services and XML
* Design and implement of flexible XML gateway
* Configure, architect, and test webMethods Integration Suite based solutions
* Configure and test Progress applications and database
* Sound knowledge of software development life cycle and software maintenance
* Great flexibility, dedication and proven ability to work under pressure
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides high availability storage and backup automation solutions.