Success is always in style at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price apparel and home fashion retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners and Homesense.
Position Description: As an individual contributor,
* Lead, develop and deliver the Integration architecture deliverables
* Demonstrate expertise in the definition, adoption and adherence to enterprise Integration processes and standards.
* Architect / Design implementation of small to medium scale enterprise integration solutions
* Own and drive Integration tools roadmap
* Responsible for contributing to the Integration Patterns library
* Responsible for driving design standards, best practices and guidelines
* Provide integration solutions to project teams to ensure that technology designs can properly support the business requirements while adhering to standard design patterns.
* Partner with key associates (e.g. Enterprise Architects, Solution Architects, project managers, business analysts, infrastructure engineers) to create well-defined solutions that are aligned to the TJX IT Strategy.
* Ensures that the integration solutions are designed to meet key project design criteria (Availability, Recoverability, Scalability, Performance characteristics) and can be properly supported by the development, support and operations teams throughout a project's lifecycle.
* Within the development lifecycle, provide leadership and direction on a variety of design decisions including, solution evaluation and selection, buy vs. build questions, early-phase project estimates, platform selection and high level technical design.
* Participate in Architecture / Design Reviews for integration projects
* Ensure solution compliance with all design guidelines and frameworks including technical, security, and regulatory standards.
* Participate in the identification of new technologies as well as the development, review and approval of enterprise architectural standards, processes, frameworks and guiding principles.
* Proactively research new vendors, technologies, and industry best practices. Determine relevancy and impact of implementing new solution architecture methodologies.
* Assist and advise engineering teams in the configuration, testing, implementation and support of technical architecture solutions.
* Create and revise Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) models for integration solutions throughout the project lifecycle.
* Special projects as assigned.
Required Experience/Skills: Requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or Computer Applications or a related field plus five (5) years' experience in technology and systems design roles. Experience must include:
* Experience in following area
* Knowledge and understanding of hybrid integration standards and patterns
* Has experience designing and implementing large Integration / middleware solutions
* Good design & development experience on one or more of the IBM middleware tools like IBM Integration Bus(IIB), IBM Data Power IDG, IBM WebSphere Managed File Transfer, IBM WebSphere MQ Services, IBM WebSphere Application Server
* Preference to candidates with design & development experience on tools like Dell Boomi and APIGEE.
* Has worked on designing Hybrid Integration and API management solutions for large enterprises.
* Demonstrated knowledge of existing and emerging technologies like ESB, REST API, Cloud and DevOps
* Good understanding of Integration Security concepts like Mutual Authentication, Open SSO, SAML, OAUTH, Kerberos, OpenConnectID, JSON Web Token(JWT), JWS
* Experience with XML, XSL, XQuery, SOAP, JSON, BPEL, Web services, REST
* Demonstrated knowledge of existing and emerging technologies like ESB, REST API,
* Experience in architecting / design integration solutions to support an agile execution framework. Exposure to SAFe methodology is a plus.
* Technology design experience on integration solutions that supports the Performance, Security, Availability, Operations, Monitoring and Support requirements of the organization.
Experience must include some amount of:
* Experience working with Enterprise Architecture group as part of integration solution designs
* Experience in Micro services architecture / implementation is a plus
* Requirements analysis and strategic planning experience
* Integration of distributed systems, disparate applications on-prem or hosted
* Troubleshoot critical issues and Suggest performance Tuning
* Enterprise Database: Oracle, DB2, Stored Procedure, Mongo DB, and NoSQL
* Operating systems: Linux, Unix and Windows
* Knowledge of prevailing methodologies: Service Oriented Modeling and Architecture SOMA, SOAD, OOAD
* Experience with both Agile and Waterfall execution methodologies
Location: 400 Value Way, Marlborough, MA 01752
Travel Requirement: 5% international travel for business meetings and implementations
Reports to: Manager of Solution Delivery
At TJX, we are proud that, for 40 years, we have been providing amazing value to our customers, but the merchandise we sell is just part of our story. We believe our Associates bring our business to life, and we aim to support you by making TJX a terrific place to work. We are committed to leveraging our differences, and believe that the diverse skills, experiences and background that you bring into the organization will help us continue to succeed.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA || TJX Corporate
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Architecture, Merchandising, Law, Engineer, Developer, Engineering, Retail, Legal, Technology
TJX is an off-price apparel and home fashions retailer.