Ernst & Young
EY is the only professional services firm with a separate business unit ('FSO') that is dedicated to the financial services marketplace. Our FSO teams have been at the forefront of every event that has reshaped and redefined the financial services industry. If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges in the financial services industry, come join our dynamic FSO team!
We help our clients transform. Together we are changing the way they interact with their Customers, Employees and Partners alike. We are modernizing their applications, creating new ones and driving business efficiency across their ever-changing platform and channel infrastructures. Everything we do centers around this simple story.
Within FSO IT Advisory, the Enterprise Architecture competency works collaboratively with clients to enable disruptive innovation through transformational design solutions. The team supports our clients in modernizing systems, processes and products to enhance business and customer-facing platforms and services to support high performance in a rapidly changing and competitive environment. The team leverages Microservices, Cloud, Omni channel integration, API Management and open source technologies to enable end to end automation with safe and sound architecture at optimum cost.
Your key responsibilities
We are currently seeking a Senior to help lead integration projects. Seniors are typically responsible for managing standalone projects or elements of multiple client engagements. Their duties include service delivery, identifying future sales opportunities, and supporting practice development activities in the Digital practice. This professional will provide leadership to employees, manage and motivate teams with diverse skills and backgrounds, consistently deliver quality client services by monitoring progress, and demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
Skills and attributes for success
* The expectations are that a Senior will be able to maintain long-term client relationships and network and cultivate business development opportunities.
* Provide high quality client services by directing daily progress of engagement work, informing engagement manager of engagement status, and managing staff performance.
To qualify for the role you must have
* A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems Management, Accounting, Finance or a related field.
* A minimum of 3 years of post-bachelor's work experience at a financial services company or comparable experience working as a consultant in a professional services firm delivering advisory services
* Experience with Enterprise Integration Design Patterns.
* Must have ability to design API centric solutions with experience in at least one relevant tool.
* Hands on experience in Microservices design and development.
* Expert understanding in various technology stacks, BRMS and Event Processing Technologies.
* Strong hands on experience in at least one integration middleware platforms.
* Implementation and Development experience in SOA (for e.g., Service Orchestration, Service Choreography, Event Driven Architecture, Messaging middleware, etc.)
* Experience developing schemas and data structures.
* Experience with source control.
* Hands-on experience using any API integration framework such as MuleSoft, WSO2, Apigee
* Experience with service design, profiling & governance
* Experience with CI/CD.
* Experience in DevOps.
* Experience implementing security such as OAuth, SAML, Single Sign On, Mobile Device Management, etc.
* Willingness to travel up to 80%
Ideally, you'll also have
* Experience at a financial services company or comparable experience working as a consultant in a professional services firm delivering advisory services
* Experience in communicating technical study conclusions through written reports and presentations, using tools such as PowerPoint/Excel/Word/Visio.
* Domain driven design experience, preferably focused on financial services, insurance or telecommunications.
* Presentation skills ' ability to create PowerPoint decks to communicate solution architecture to various stakeholders.
What we look for
We're interested in highly motivated talented individuals with a strong willingness to think outside of the box. You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you'll need the motivation to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and expand our business in the evolving market. If you're serious about consulting and ready to take on some of our clients' most complex issues, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus we offer
* Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
* Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
* The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young (doing business as EY) is a multinational professional services company.