Integration and Test Manager
Req #: 221580
Location: Florham Park, NJ US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: None
What You'll Get to Do:
You will lead a team of engineers and technicians to perform integration and test of prototype RF systems.
More About the Role:
* Lead integration and test activities for RF systems, including hardware test, software test, hardware/software integration, test planning, system demonstration, test design, system verification and validation.
* Work with software development engineers to design and write detailed test plans and execute testing on complex software systems
* Work in a lab environment and use software testing and test automation tools
* Define and effectively communicate test strategies
* Lead and grow a superior team of RF test engineers capable of ensuring quality of solutions through implementation and test
* Define and implement the best in class test processes to ensure high quality solutions
* Mentor and guide the team throughout the development and product lifecycles
* Provide staff leadership and oversight to include selection, performance management, career development, and workload management
* Manage and teach the test team to communicate and collaborate with an interdisciplinary engineering team to optimize the design, test, debug, and support of complex RF systems
* Support the team in a lab environment to effectively use test and automation tools including signal generators, oscilloscopes, network analyzers, etc.
* Actively manage the transition of RF designs into initial production. Transition systems from development to manufacturing
* Consistent and reliable attendance required
* Travel to other CACI locations or customer sites as necessary
* Understand and adhere to all CACI Ethical and Compliance policies
* Proactively ensure a safe work environment and adhere to CACI EH&S policies and procedures
* Perform other duties as assigned
* If required, ability to obtain/retain a government security clearance at the level necessary to perform the duties of the position
* Effectively document identified defects and collaborate with engineers on characterization
* Ability to obtain/retain a government security clearance at the level necessary to perform the duties of the position.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* University Degree (Masters in engineering) or equivalent experience and minimum 10 years of related work experience.
* Experience with testing in Windows, GUI based, Linux and/or Unix-based operating systems
* Experience with testing/debugging system-level issues with various testing tools
* Experience with unit, integration, and user acceptance testing
* Experience with test plan and test case development
* Proven proficiency in problem analysis and experience with a wide range of platforms and customer applications
* Excellent communication skills
* Demonstrated effective teamwork skills
* Knowledge of Microsoft software applications and other software applications as required, including Microsoft SharePoint
* There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. As a requirement of continued employment you will be required to obtain Secret clearance.
US-Florham Park-NJ-NEW JERSEY METRO
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.