At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth -- including how we fulfill and deliver customer orders. The goal of Amazon's Service Partner (DSP) Management Team is to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class experience through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile space.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our NA DSP Trust & Safety team as an Intake Specialist to support the Driver Workplace Escalation Hotline.
The ideal candidate for this position has strong organizational skills and attention to detail, is independent and self-motivated, is a strong written and verbal communicator, has an ability to deal with high levels of ambiguity, and demonstrates a bias for action in driving their work. A high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information, as well as the ability to work well with people at all levels inside and outside the company, is essential. The position supports AMZL Delivery Stations in North America.
The Intake Specialist will work proactively to:
* Assess incoming escalation emails, identifying key issues/concerns and assessing risk/priority and input all new escalations into our case management system
* Ensure timely input of all new workplace escalation hotline cases into the our case management system
* Route casework to appropriate teams for ownership
* Own casework tracking to accurately capture in-flight case status, assignment, intake and closure dates
* Respond to all requests for information regarding active and historical casework
* Assimilate new processes, case management and assignment standards, and shifting priorities into daily work cadence to ensure process continuity
* Contribute to continuous process improvement, looking for ways to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of standard work processes
* Work in conjunction with the Investigators and Business Analysts to identify trends
Maintain confidentiality regarding all case-related information at all times
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.