Epsilon Systems Solutions
Epsilon Systems Partners, Inc. is seeking a contingent full time Installation/Logistics Specialist in San Diego, CA.
This position will provide refurbishment and installation planning and logistical support for the Common Data Link System (CDLS) In-Service Engineering Agent (ISEA). The ideal candidate will have experience with Configuration Management principals, accessing and coordinating preventative maintenance, and support equipment modernization products. The hired candidate must follow established processes or methods as trained to create and track documents to support alteration installation tasking.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Provides supply support item management services for the initial creation of National Stock Number (NSN) items assigned to CDLS Tech Refresh (TR) project in accordance with MILSTRIP/MILSTRAP Desk Guides, and Item Unique Identification (IUID) per SECNAVISNT 4440.34
* Tracks and assists all requisitions submitted, carcass returns, and outgoing shipments using the SAVSUP online Commercial Asset Visibility (CAV) program in support of CDLS installations.
* Produces Integrated Logistics System (ILS) certifications and associated data in applicable in applicable Configuration Data Managers Database-Open Architecture (CDMD-OA)
* Ensures ILS data is error free and supports the applicable Ship Change Document (SCD), Ship Alteration (S/A), and/or Engineering Changes
* Assists with and/or Create initial specific Provisioning Technical Documentation (PTD) pertaining to CDLS TR.
* Produces information using Interactive Computer-Aided Provisioning System (ICAPS)
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Minimum 5 years experience with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within configuration management, logistics, and procurement
* Experience working with CDMD-OA
* Experience working with ICAPS
* Familiarity with DoD contracts
* Familiarity with ERP software tools (NAVY-ERP)
* Ability to obtain and maintain an active secret clearance
* Bachelors degree
* Frequent standing, sitting, walking, handling, feeling with hands, reaching with arms.
* Regular Communication (hearing and speaking)
* Occasional stooping, kneeling, crouching, and lifting of heavy objects
* Ability to go aboard ships, barges and other naval craft
* Ability to move in narrow and restricted passageways, up/down steep and narrow ladders or stairways onboard ships
* Ability to lift, carry and move objects up to 50 lbs in weight
* Industrial, shop environment
Epsilon Systems Partners and its subsidiaries are proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans.
About Epsilon Systems Solutions
Epsilon Systems Solutions is a diversified professional and technical services company.