HME is currently recruiting for Installation Coordinator, in this position you will develop strong relationships with customers throughout our installation process. You will be responsible for coordinating the scheduling of activities between the customer, our field technicians and other teams as necessary to meet required timelines. Additionally, you will be involved in assigning field technicians to service calls and ensuring field technicians meet HME Installation standards.
What you will do in this position:
* Establish and balance scheduling priorities between simultaneous Installation projects, orders and service calls.
* Initiate communication with customers and field technicians documenting installation activities.
* Manage installation requirements and assign work to field technicians to meet customer timelines.
* Relay information between the customer and all stakeholders.
* Promptly document installation and service activities.
* Confirm with Field Technicians that surveys, permits and other required documents are filed.
What you will need to succeed:
* Excels at managing multiple customer requests to multiple deadlines simultaneously.
* Enjoys customer relationships and complex decision processes.
* Possesses superior written and oral communication skills.
* Exhibits excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
* Thrives in a team environment, maintains a positive attitude and influence on team spirit.
* PC proficiency is essential with a strong working knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word.
* Well versed in de-escalating customer complaints prior to manager intervention.
* Bachelors Degree is preferred.
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk or hear, sit, work with computer and office equipment, and use hands to handle or manipulate objects. The employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision. Position requires frequent contact outside the department or company and the noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
HME is committed to building a company where highly talented, challenge-hungry people thrive. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow, while making a real contribution to our product. Our benefits package includes tuition reimbursement; 3 weeks paid vacation your first year, paid holidays, medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance and 401K contributions.
HME is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage Minorities, Females, Disabled and Veterans to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law."
We participate in the e-verify system.
Applicants who require an accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at 858-535-6000.
HM Electronics manufactures and sells customer-focused solutions and products for drive-thru and pro-audio industries.