Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Currently, ManTech is seeking an Insider Threat Analyst to provide data collection and analytical support for the ManTech Insider Threat Team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Triage data of anomalous events collected by data analytics tools and sources to decipher underlying trends or uncover anomalies and discern obscure patterns and attributes
* Elevate events of concern and produce Insider Threat leads that document issues on computer misuse, various violations of policies, counterintelligence concerns, foreign influence, financial stressors, threats to self or others, and other insider threat concerns
* Provide analytic case support to investigations, and administrative or security inquiries
* Document all referral activities in written products and reports
* Assist in the proactive identification of new collection methodologies for the Insider Threat Program
* Execute and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the Insider Threat Program
* Brief team members on emerging threats and indicators
* Collaborate with outside Insider Threat Professionals and ManTech Functional teams to develop innovative Insider Threat capabilities to further enhance our proactive and reactive Insider Threat process
* Drive the ManTech Insider Threat efforts to ensure all aspects of Insider Threat and evaluation programs are in compliance with ManTech and other governmental policies, directives, instructions and procedures
* Maintain and manage ManTech's user activity monitoring (UAM) tool, report findings back to the Insider Threat program manager and assist Security leadership with conducting CI inquiries for reported incidents
* Responsible for monitoring, auditing, and analyzing information systems for suspicious network events, intrusions and insider threats, and assist with taking appropriate mitigating actions
* The candidate must possess experience with analytical problem solving and familiarity with conducting operations relating to insider threat, counterintelligence investigations, and counterespionage
* The following courses provided by the Center for Development of Security Excellence (CDSE) must be completed within 30 days of position start date: CI112.16 Counterintelligence Awareness and Security Brief / CI112.16 Counterintelligence Awareness and Reporting Course for DoD / INT101.6 Insider Threat Awareness Course
* Proof of prior completion of military/IC equivalent CI & InT training courses may be provided in lieu of completion
* Knowledge of other Insider Threat risk scoring data analytics tools/programs and familiarity with insider threat detection and risk mitigation principles preferred
* Must possess superior writing and briefing skills to present and publish finished analytical reports, synopses and other briefings as required. Experience and Education
* Must possess a minimum of 2 years of experience with National Industrial Security and Intelligence community Insider threat requirements and familiarity with data analytic tools used for Insider Threat information collection
* Bachelor's degree is preferred
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.