Mufg In The Americas
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018) with total assets of over $2.9 trillion (106.2 (JPY) as of March 30, 2018) and 150,000 colleagues in more than 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
Infrastructure Systems Engineer, AVP
Responsible for design, architecture and engineering of Windows server systems and supporting infrastructure. Without supervision or oversight the Systems Engineer makes independent decisions and recommendations on strategy, develops necessary business cases, and engineer Windows infrastructure solutions.
* Understand technical solutions to develop integrated solutions to resolve highly complex technical and business issues.
* Lead projects and provide mentorship/training to more junior staff.
* Responsible for the recommending enterprise wide standards guidelines procedures for server/equipment or may recommend the enterprise wide server technical maintenance changes including the redesign of infrastructure components.
* Builds and maintains Windows standard images for PCs and Thin Clients.
* Responsibilities include researching, analyzing, crafting, proposing, and delivering solutions that are appropriate for the business and technology strategies.
* Provides new hardware specifications to users based on application needs and anticipated growth, installs new servers and maintains the server infrastructure.
* Researches software and hardware products.
* Responsible for solving support problems as reported by users.
* Deploys the release of new technologies as well as designs, installs, configures, maintains and performs system integration testing of PC operating systems, related utilities and hardware.
* Consults with and makes recommendations to IT users on selection of hardware and software products to address business requirements.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
* At least 8 years of proven direct IT work experience in supporting Windows desktop software and hardware products and problem solving/troubleshooting.
* Extensive knowledge and experience with Microsoft Deployment Tool and Operating System Deployment.
* Advanced knowledge of Powershell scripting language pertaining to process automation and improvement.
* Previous implementation experience of Office 365, OneDrive and Teams for Windows/Apple is helpful.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
About Mufg In The Americas
MUFG (Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group) is a financial group, which services include corporate banking, commercial banking, consumer banking, wealth management, investment banking, securities, capital markets, personal and corporate trust, and transaction banking.