Look for more than answers.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and development. It's this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
As a Temporary Infrastructure Support Services team member, you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you will have the opportunity to collaborate and affect change while expanding your leadership skills and technical knowledge. You can make a real impact in a market that is growing and developing.
This temporary role will pay $15.00/hour. We anticipate this position will extend through the end of 2019.
Infrastructure Support Services Temporary - the role:
This position is responsible for all tactical aspects of delivering Regional Field IT Support services for Business Units within a Region, as it relates to supporting laboratory operations and the digital transformation of the company technology stack. These services include Tier-2 & 3 Field IT support, voice communications, data networking, desktop, LIS/BIS equipment, imaging systems, facility systems, security administration, and asset management.
Desktop Support, LAN/WAN, Server Administration, Imaging Systems, Telecom, Instruments:
* Provide support relative to digital technologies i.e. loT edge, Infrastructure-as-a-Service, cloud application platforms.
* Troubleshoot and resolve all Service Center tickets routed to your Assignment Group according to the established SLA.
* Perform IMAC's all systems as applicable
* Perform maintenance, patches and updates to all systems in a timely manner, according to SOPs
* Maintain up to date knowledge and skills related to changing technology and services provided by Field IT Support
* Provide clear, regular submissions of Management Reports and Metrics that document performance against SLA's via standard products including HP Service Manager and Clarity
* Contribute to team and Quest specific short, mid and long term goals
* Assist in inventory management, including acquisition and disposal of all IT related equipment according to policies
* Assist in coordination of asset disposal for Quest Diagnostics Workstation (QSW) machines and peripherals
* Ensure that the Quest Diagnostics Information Technology Asset Management (ITAM) policies are enforced at the Business Unit
To qualify, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* AA degree or relevant work experience and certifications - CompTIA A+
* Work experience: • 0-2 years
* Ability to maintain composure under pressure, adapt to change and grasp information quickly
* Skilled with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
* Problem Management - troubleshooting and problem solving skills
* Time Management and organizational skills
* Demonstrated proficiency in verbal and written communications skills
* Strong commitment to customer and employee satisfaction
* Ability to work with customers, both internal and external
Join us for competitive development opportunities in a progressive and supportive environment. Help us improve our service, and the experiences of our patients and colleagues. Work with us and together we can be better.
Your Quest career. Seek it out.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.