Infrastructure Support (Quality Assurance)
Req #: 190035713
Location: Lewisville, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) is the technology infrastructure organization for the firm, delivering a wide range of products and services, and partnering with all lines of business to provide high quality service delivery, exceptional project execution and financially disciplined approaches and processes in the most cost effective manner. The objective of GTI is to balance both business alignment and the centralized delivery of core products and services across then firm. GTI is designed to address the unique infrastructure needs of specific lines of business and the demand to leverage economies of scale across the firm.
The Global Strategy & Core Services (GSCS) organization brings together the architecture, development, solutions architecture and core foundation service groups in GTI and drives several firm-wide technology infrastructure initiatives. These service groups enable JPMC's to shift to a software-defined, automated, high-scale services organization through driving integrated technology strategy, roadmaps and product development and enhancing alignment between LOB and GTI teams.
As an experienced Infrastructure Support Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
* Proficiency in modern programming languages
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* 10+ years of experience in Technology, ideally in global financial services firms.
* 5+ years of experience in QA roles in testing space, Transforming form Manual to Automated Suits.
* Experience with automated testing of Web application and APIs.
* Hands on experience with Selenium, Protractor, Soap UI Pro, Jmeter.
* Experience with enterprise level test automation tools including open source and commercial
* Experience with Core Infrastructure based testing and Automation suits
* Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and Agile methodology.
* Application development exposure, with test driven methodology
* Consultative mind-set with an understanding of financials and commercials for running organizations.
* Good communicator at all levels of the organization.
* Hands on experience in dashboard preparation, Management updates, status reporting etc.,
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.