Infrastructure Project Manager
Infrastructure Project Manager
Location : Austin, TX
ClearDATA is seeking an Infrastructure Project Manager to join our Network and Security Team. This is an excellent opportunity for you to leverage your security project management expertise and gain new experience in the world of hosted and managed services while being part of the Health Care revolution to the Cloud.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in compliance and auditing, as well as a demonstrable history of driving operational excellence. Come and help us build the healthcare cloud of the future.
What Youll Do:
* Lead cross-functional teams in the delivery of complex Network and Security based projects, directly affecting ClearDATA's security strategy to meet technology and business requirements on time and within budget;
* Drive, identify and oversee issue/risk management, remediation and mitigation plans, and escalations across channels, service areas, and projects;
* Collaborate with stakeholders to negotiate solutions, provide management direction, generate solution alternatives and implement actionable plans;
* Communicates with Program Management Team and Leadership on ongoing status, milestones, successes, and project risks.
* Leads day-to-day management of information services-related projects to completion by managing scope, schedule, budget and quality.
* Develops and manages project plans and time/cost projections, recommending and processing changes as appropriate; identifies and allocates resources and prioritizes tasks to ensure objectives are met.
* Maintains the Master Project Plan, the Communication Plan (communications within the team and between the team and external entities as needed), and the Master Project Schedule.
* Monitors project health relative to resources (people and optionally funding/cost), schedule (time), report progress, and features (the solution and its quality) as specified by the established project protocol.
* Reconciles actual versus planned performance, analyzes variances, evaluates possible alternatives and takes appropriate corrective action with the Program.
* Confers with project personnel to provide technical, business or functional advice and resolve problems.
* Analyze business and technical requirements and collaborate with Subject Matter Experts, Technical Consultants, to drive the project planning and remediation planning.
* Tracks and manages multiple, projects concurrently including the creating and management of a project issue log to track all issues and ensuring that they are resolved in a timely fashion.
* Provide Portfolio administration and reporting services for the Networking and Information Security Program.
What you will need:
* Require a bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline.
* PMP Certification
* 2 years experience managing projects within Jira; Kanban, Sprint, Burndown/up reporting
* 3-5 years of experience demonstrating Project Management skills including financial management, planning, scheduling, reporting, resource management, communications, risk management, dependencies, scope, time, quality and budget.
* 3-5 years of experience in an Infrastructure Project Manager Role.
* SOX remediation/audit experience, a plus
* Experience managing network and security-based projects
* Agile project management experience is required
* Outstanding written and verbal communication, problem-solving and presentation skills
* Ability to support and track multiple projects simultaneously
What Will Make You Stand Out:
* Experience with IT Audit Projects or Security Remediation Projects
* Experience as a Consultant
* Public cloud work experience: AWS, GCP, Azure
* Experience working within an ITIL-based enterprise
* One or more of the following;
* CISA Certification
* IIA Certification (CIA or QIAL)
* ISO 27001:2013 Auditor or Implementer
Why Youll Like Working Here:
* A dynamic company that rewards high-performers
* Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services
* Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
* Servant leadership Management
* Business-casual dress code
* Flexible working hours
* Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K
* Stock options
* Unlimited Vacation!
* Competitive base, commission and bonus structure
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.