At Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS), we transform data into intelligence. As a leading systems and solutions provider of intelligence, security, and advanced information technologies to government customers in the United States and internationally, IIS provides the right knowledge at the right time, enabling our customers to make timely and accurate decisions to achieve mission goals of national significance.
Our facility in Richardson, TX and has many amenities that make work and life balance. On site we have a 24 hour fitness facility, a health center, an upscale cafeteria, a learning center, collaboration rooms, and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedules, are just a few.
If you have the technical knowledge in testing and optimization of compute, storage, and network resources on large High-Performance Computing (HPC) systems hosted in both private (VMware) and public (AWS) cloud environments and the desire to learn and grow in a company with over 60,000 global employees, then Raytheon is worth the time to explore. Our latest company video is about our people, our technology, our vision, and the values we hold dear at Raytheon. Click here to view: https://youtu.be/jyPBTRDWVKg
Raytheon is looking for Cleared Infrastructure Performance Engineers to provide development and sustainment exploitation services for multiple Mission Critical NGA Programs. We are seeking Infrastructure engineers that work well in an Agile Scrum environment and utilize DevOps tools & framework in order to quickly solve problems and rapidly deliver solutions to our end users and have an immediate impact in making the world a safer place! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
This position is eligible for a Sign on Bonus of 20k for a candidate with a current TS/SCI that can be verified and hired at Raytheon.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is looking for a candidate to join our world-class engineering team as a part of the Hardware and Infrastructure (HW&I) Engineering group. As a candidate for this opportunity you should have a good foundation in creating test scenarios to ensure system performance satisfies customer requirements, including fault introduction to validate High Availability (HA) response. This position offers the opportunity to expand the successful candidate's skills into an infrastructure architecture and development role.
Other job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Job Duties & Responsibilities include:
* Interpretation of requirements into existing infrastructure architecture/design
* Creation of scripts and other entities that benchmark system and component performance
* Creation of documentation to establish an operational hardware platform with provisions for fallover
* Perform integration and test to ensure proper operation of hardware and software platforms
* Employ creative thinking to develop techniques that test system edge conditions, resiliency, and functionality
* Development and execution of system stress tests to determine any performance defects in design
* Ability to perform post-test forensics to determine root causes of issues.
* Existing TS/SCI Security Clearance with the NGA and US Citizenship required
* 6 years of related work experience
* Directly related experience with NGA systems and other IC customers
* Experience and strong knowledge of Agile and DevOps development practices
* Ability to pursue actions necessary to obtain desired results via interactions with design engineers, customers, end users and subcontractors.
* Strong/Moderate Linux/RedHAT (e.g. RHEL 6+) administration skills
* Experience with build, test and deployment using automation tools (junit, cucumber, ruby, python, perl, etc), and with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins), configuration management tools (e.g. Chef)
* Current DoD Directive 8570.1 IAT Level II or higher certification (Security+ CE or other approved certification)
* Experience with AWS/C2S development and/or cloud computing architectures
* Technical experience in the GEOINT domain and ability to apply advanced technical principals, theories, and concepts to new development
* Experience with Scaled Agile Framework methodologies (SAFe)
* Familiar with National Imagery Transmission Format (NITF) specification and image product types
* Hands-on experience using an Agile planning tool such Atlassian (JIRA, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Confluence) suite
* Agile certification
REQUIRED EDUCATION (including Major):
Bachelors Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience
142552BR 142552 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI - Current
Type Of Job
TX - Richardson
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.