Req #: 190025612
Location: Lewisville, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
As a senior leader in Infrastructure Engineering, you'll be the visionary responsible for developing the roadmap for the computing platforms, servers, and networks, which means your work will have a day-to-day impact on customers, clients and businesses around the globe. Your expertise in infrastructure technology, architecture design, and performance monitoring, will be essential in guiding a team that delivers multiple IT projects on time and within budget. Your team will look to you to mentor them as they work collaboratively to drive the strategic technology roadmap of the firm, and implement high-quality technology solutions. And while you will be part of a tight-knit team of high-performers who shares your passion for technology, you'll also gain access the best minds in the business-both as part of the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global technology community, and through our partnerships with some of the most important tech firms in the world.
We are looking for a senior infrastructure engineer with applied experience in cloud and infrastructure hosting technologies, at large scale. You will have a unique opportunity to design and implement systems that transform the way we build, control and operate infrastructure hosting at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. Most importantly, we look for individuals that have a passion for learning, continuous improvement, and team collaboration.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expert in the following key areas: Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations), Hardware Benchmarking (program management, network management), Design (compliance, security), Network Engineering (planning, provision)
* Advanced understanding of business technology drivers and their impact on architecture design, performance and monitoring, best practices and JPMC policies
* Proficient in multiple infrastructure technologies
* Proven ability to conceptualize, launch and deliver multiple IT projects on time and within budget
* Support an environment that identifies opportunities to develop others through mentorship and leading by example
* Adept at partnering closely with, and acting as a trusted advisor to, stakeholders across the firm in order to influence strategic priorities
* Proficient in one of programming languages (Java, PERL, Python)
* Solid infrastructure architectural knowledge in multi-datacenter type operations, large server farms, application security, internet security, cloud and virtualization technologies
* Strong understanding of virtualization technologies (e.g. VMWare ESX and vSAN) and hyper-converged solutions
* Experience with end-to-end automation of infrastructure and continuous integration and delivery pipelines
When you work at JPMorgan Chase &Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
If you're interested in work that makes a difference, then apply today.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.