Reporting to the VP of Infrastructure, responsible for the installation, support and maintenance of the technology infrastructures including network, servers, and storage systems.
* Responsible for adherence to all compliance programs, including but not limited to, completion of all required and assigned training modules by established due dates.
* Understand and comply with requirements of all laws and regulations applicable to position.
* Design and recommend improvements to core Systems including Network, servers, and Storage systems.
* Monitor infrastructure to ensure production availability and enable capacity planning.
* Perform troubleshooting to identify root cause and provide required solution to prevent future recurrences. Develop root cause analysis report as necessary.
* Develop technical documentation including system configurations and desk procedures for the maintenance of infrastructure systems.
* Independently analyzes and identifies system problems or data from monitoring system reports.
* Plan and implement infrastructure systems that are secure, scalable and reliable.
* Oversight and maintenance of all Opus Bank infrastructure elements including but not limited to servers, storage management, database management, virtualization, recovery management.
* Overall performance and availability of the network, performance and capacity.
* Ensures security best practices are implemented and revised, as needed, to maintain the availability, integrity and confidentiality of the information stored on and accessed through the network (firewalls, file rights, backup systems, account management, vulnerability testing, etc.).
* Ensure an effective Disaster/Recovery Plan is in place for all mission-critical distributed computing operations, inclusive of the wide area network. To be shown effective, the D/R Plan must enable functionality in accordance with time intervals prescribed for these mission critical operations.
* Support management in setting strategy and establishing standards to ensure compliance and accuracy for assigned technical baselines, including cloud architectures, server technologies, and communication technologies, LANs, WANs, Internet, Intranet, security, wireless implementations and any devices connecting to, or containing data or systems.
* Ensure timely initiation and completion of activities that satisfy Audit and other regulatory requirements.
* May perform other duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Working knowledge of the following technologies: Microsoft Windows-based computer systems, operating systems and application; network administration, security systems and tools, telecommunication systems, servers and storage devices, backup systems or other infrastructure systems.
* Working Knowledge of Linux systems and the LAMP stack: ability to install, configure and secure Linux O/S and LAMP stack.
* Demonstrated analytical skills with good problem-resolution abilities.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work within a team and independently.
* Demonstrated organizational skills.
* Good planning and prioritization skills.
* Ability to support multiple projects concurrently.
* Good understanding of SDLC.
Education and/or Experience:
* 5 years' experience in network administration or telecommunications field
* Bachelor's degree, vocational training or certified in database administration preferred
* At least 10 years of Information Technology, job-related experience
* Experience working in Microsoft environments, including Windows 20xx Server and Office 365
* At least 5 years' experience managing a Microsoft Windows environment including server configuration, hardening, Active Directory Group Policy
* Experience working in VMWare environments v5.0+ and later
* Experience working in Cisco environments implementing and configuring LAN/WAN network designs
* Experience with SAN based disk solutions including Netapp implementation and configuration for efficient and scalable designs
* Experience with VPN, secure networks and knowledge of FFIEC security policies and best practices
* Experience in evaluating programs and thinking strategically about future directions for IT
* Veeam for system backups
* Cisco UCS and fabric interconnect
* Implementing and managing Linux environment
* Managing Office 365 tenant and Exchange Hybrid model
* Cisco call manager 11+
* Exagrid storage
* eVault backup and storage