Infrastructure and Design Specialist
Job Description Summary
This role is responsible for maintaining the components within the Yardi ecosystem and evolving the platform based on inputs from C&W business and the supplier. The individual provides configuration, maintenance, support and enhancements to core Yardi platform. End user technical support escalations are a core part of the role, including troubleshooting and liaison with supplier and support team to remediate and resolve issues.
* Deliver technical design solutions, based on understanding business requirements specifications
* Lead in the design and technical solution development
* Troubleshoot errors, evaluate technical issues; repair and resolve.
* Analyze change requests for impact to standards and other functions.
* Facilitate package migrations.
* Provide assistance to compliance activity.
* Author data migration scripts, apply and assist with migration activities.
* Write infrastructure related scripts to automate all manual tasks plus streamline operational activities
* Promote ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) configuration, testing, processing and maintenance.
* Evaluate and recommend necessary changes in infrastructure performance tuning and monitoring.
* Install, test and configure applications within the C&W ecosystem.
* Provide general framework plus environment to assist application developers and maintain activities.
* Consult technical experts to assure technology is suitably deployed and used to deliver applications along with technology solutions.
* Conduct complex technical evaluation, design review and recommend proposed physical and logical designs.
* Minimum of 2 years of report and application development experience developing and designing custom solutions
* Knowledge of Yardi Schema and datasets
* Knowledge of IT processes, general controls and project management
* Good interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally.
* Good analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
* Demonstrated success in delivering projects on time, on budget and according to client expectations
* Full system development life cycle understanding
* Experience with ITIL based service management, incident management, change management and configuration management processes.
* Good communication skills (verbal and written)
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.