Best-in-class service, stewardship, independence, seamlessness, and transparency - these are the five core values that define the talented professionals at Andersen Tax. We are committed to hiring highly motivated individuals who desire to enhance their career and make a distinct impact. Andersen Tax is one of the largest independent tax firms in the United States, providing a wide range of tax, valuation, financial advisory, and related consulting services to individuals, commercial clients, and alternative investment funds. Andersen Tax is the founding member of Andersen Global, an international association of legally separate, independent member firms with over 3,500 professionals worldwide. In the U.S., Andersen Tax has more than 1,000 personnel located in 19 cities across the country. Our team of top advisors has extensive backgrounds in international accounting firms, law firms, IRS, and state taxing authorities. We demonstrate our commitment to our people through programs like our Women's, Veterans', and Diversity initiatives, which allow us to maintain both a positive and supportive work environment. We aim to be the benchmark for quality in our industry and serve as the standard by which other firms are measured.
At Andersen Tax, we offer a rewarding career path for exceptional and motivated individuals. From the moment your employment begins, you will be exposed to a wide variety of projects that will give you the opportunity to stand out and make a difference. Additionally, due to our favorable Managing Director to Associate ratio, you will receive significant hands-on mentoring from our senior professionals who are invested in your growth and development. We foster an environment based on learning and allow our employees to grow through hands-on work experience, participation in local office and national training programs, and strong mentoring relationships. Through our sustained growth and best-in-class service, we can offer substantial long-term career opportunities and the tools you need to become an emerging leader. If you want to be a part of a growing and exciting organization, then consider your opportunities with Andersen Tax - a name from the past, a firm for the future.
Please view our website at www.andersentax.com for additional information on Andersen Tax.
Andersen Tax offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement programs, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, professional accreditation assistance, and other employee incentives.
This position is part of the overall Andersen Tax Operations team. Primary responsibilities will be to act as an overall network systems administrator, troubleshoot high level technology issues, address help desk tickets, and work on various projects which will require expert understanding of the Microsoft Windows Networking environment.
* Provide support to the firms user base on a variety of issues with internal and external applications
* Identify, research, and resolve basic to complex technical problems including laptop, servers, and network technology
* Manage on-going deployments, updates, and prioritization of various application upgrades or development
* Administer internal software's which includes direct management of Microsoft Exchange, SQL, SCCM, SharePoint, Domain Controllers, File Servers, Print Servers etc.
* Administer new hire technology needs (e.g. desktop imaging, account creation, etc.)
* Monitor internal infrastructure day to day for any issues and resolve if necessary
* Creation and management of virtual machines in a VMware environment
* Develop documentation to be used as guidelines and/or training resources for other team members
* Manage and monitor the data room/office systems such as UPS, HVAC, cameras, and badge
* Must be willing to participate in an on-call rotation
* Must be available after business hours to address critical issues and/or deployments
* Stay up to date with the latest technology and implement where feasible
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
* Bachelor degree in Information Technology preferred; Bachelor degree in Business acceptable
* Minimum overall GPA of 3.0 required
* Relevant industry standard certifications (such as A+, CCNA, MCP) desirable
* 2-3 years of relevant work experience
* Hands on experience with Microsoft Server technologies including MS Server 2008/2012/2016, Microsoft Exchange, SQL, SCCM, Domain Controllers and SharePoint
* Understanding of network security systems and monitoring which includes enterprise level Antivirus/Anti-Malware and intrusion protection systems
* Understanding of backup and disaster recovery methodologies including exposure to enterprise backup systems.
* Basic knowledge of Cisco networking products including switches, routers, and firewalls
* In-depth knowledge and experience with HP Server Hardware and VMWare ESXi 6.0+
* Exposure to SAN technologies with an understanding of iSCSI
* Strong experience with Windows 7/10, MS Office, Mobile Devices and PC Hardware
* Strong attention to detail, flexibility, able to multitask in a fast-past, deadline-oriented environment
* Demonstrate strong leadership and organizational skills; solid communication skills, both written and verbal
* Strong understanding of basic networking components including DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP
* Exposure to network management including wireless/WAN and mobile device management
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Andersen Tax welcomes and encourages workforce diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation (including gender identity and gender expression), mental disability, physical disability, sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), age, marital status, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or regulations. Al