As a global semiconductor company operating in 35 countries, Texas Instruments (TI) is first and foremost a reflection of its people. From the TIer who unveiled the first working integrated circuit in 1958 to the more than 30,000 TIers around the world today who design, manufacture and sell analog and embedded processing chips, we are problem-solvers collaborating to change the world through technology. Put your talent to work with us - change the world, love your job!
About the Encore program:
Are you an experienced professional looking for the perfect opportunity to step back in to the workforce after an extended career break? Or, do you think you're ready to return to the full-time workforce, but not quite sure? TI's Encore program helps put your skills to work, increase your capability, and re-launch your career.
This 3 month paid returnship will provide you the opportunity to solve problems and invent solutions through a variety of hands-on, meaningful experiences from the very first day. You will be a contributor, not a trainee, as you become familiar with the company's businesses, systems, and methods of operations. And you'll receive personalized mentoring and coaching, along with development and networking opportunities throughout the program.
The Encore program will prepare you for a career at TI by helping you rediscover your professional skill sets and interests that will potentially translate into a full-time, successful career. At the end of the 3 month program, top performers will be considered for full-time employment.
IT jobs may include, but are not limited to: application developers, business analysts, or project managers
* Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology or related field
* 3 years industry experience
* Currently on career break of 2 or more years
* IT experience in software development, system integration and application lifecycle management
* Experience with web development, programming (C, C , Java, Perl, Python, R, SQL) and/or scripting
* Understanding of Networks, Operating systems (Windows, Unix) and Databases (Oracle)
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
* Ability to effectively communicate to all layers of the organization
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
* Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
* Ability to work effectively in an interrupt-driven, fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
* Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
* Possess strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
* Demonstrated strong customer service orientation and ability to take ownership for issue resolution
* Proven experience influencing opinions and gaining consensus
* Excellent presentation skills
To be considered for this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
About Texas Instruments
Texas Instruments is a semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog integrated circuits and embedded processors.