Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement. ManTech is looking for a self-motivated and customer-oriented Information Systems Security Officer in support of a secure Windows/Linux based Information System. The ISSO will support the audit, accreditation, and mitigation effort of the Information System. The ISSO will serve as the Security Control Assessor for multiple DoD Systems of varying classifications.
* Strong Knowledge of Assessment and Authorization (A&A) process for DoD Systems
* Experience with Vulnerability Mitigation
* Knowledge of Assured Compliance Tools, e.g., Nessus, ACAS
* Strong Knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF)
* Strong Knowledge of NIST 800-53
* Knowledge of Cloud Security and Cloud Based Security Authorizations
* Review and recommend INFOSEC solutions to customer problems based on an understanding of products/systems test results
* Conduct systems security analysis and implementation, system engineering, design assurance, testing, software engineering, program design, configuration management, integration and testing of INFOSEC products and techniques
* Ensure INFOSEC solutions are based on a firm understanding of government/industry policy, practices, procedures, and customer requirements
* Review and develop core documents such as System Security Plan, Contingency Plan, Incident Response Plan, Standard Operating Procedures, Plan of Actions and Milestones, Remediation Plans, Configuration Management Plan, etc.
* Ensure all information systems are functional and secure in operations and adhere to IA policy, procedures and structure to develop, implement, and maintain a secure information system.
* Develop, implement, and integrate information security standards and procedures through the IA process as required.
* Familiarity with creating and maintaining security checklists, templates and other tools to aid in the A&A process.
* Write comprehensive security analysis reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and enter this data into Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Services (eMASS) for evaluation by Authorizing Officials to support the receipt of an Authority to Operate (ATO) for the systems
* Describe, test and validate security measures active on security infrastructure devices for the protection of computer systems, networks and information systems
* Determine security violations and inefficiencies through security tests, evaluations and audits
* Recommend improvements by assessing current security implementations and anticipating new security requirements
* Maintain system security by implementing and maintaining security controls consistent with Federal Risk and Authorization Program (FedRAMP)
* Develops, tests and trains on Contingency and Incident Response planning
* Requires Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Technology or related field) or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience
* Must possess excellent analytical skills and be capable of quantifying risk to enterprise systems and level of compliance with security policy
* Familiarity with Microsoft, Cisco and other security vendor technologies
* Experience with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
* Experience with certification testing, RMF, information assurance tools, DoD STIG, and vulnerability assessment DoD 8140 certification (IAT Level II, IAM level II or IASAE Level II) Certification CISSP, Security+ CE or DoD 8140 equivalent
* Security Requirements: US Citizenship required
* Security Clearance Level: Secret with ability to obtain Top Secret
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.