Information Systems Security Engineer, Mid
Req #: 209809
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: None
The selected candidate shall provide support to the designated Information System Security Officer (ISSO) to ensure customer systems maintain their Authority to Operate (ATO) with a security posture in accordance with DHS 4300A and NIST SP guidance.
This support shall include providing IT security assessment and IT security audit functions to ensure FISMA compliance, support in developing and maintaining documentation in support of Certification & Accreditation (C&A) as required by the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA); ensuring all C&A and system security documentation is kept up to date; and ensuring systems meet all security requirements mandated by DHS 4300A and DHS Management Directives.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Follow the Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) Guide, V10, when developing, updating, or reviewing required security artifacts in the Xacta Information Assurance Manager.
* Ensure proper access controls are implemented for both system access and physical access to data processing facilities
* Create, update and assess compliance of system Authority to Operate (ATO) packages.
* Provide information security expertise to system development teams throughout the System Engineering Lifecycle process.
* Ensure Plan of Action & Milestone (POA&M) reports are maintained and that security vulnerabilities are tracked and remediated.
Experience and Education Requirements:
* Typically requires B.S. degree and minimum of 5 years of related experience in information security
* At least two years of experience working with FISMA
* Demonstrated expertise in SELC, Information Security processes, audits, tools, implementation, FISMA, NIST, IT security
* Knowledge of information security best practices, Enterprise Architecture, DHS experience
* Experience with Xacta IA manager strongly preferred.
Ability to obtain DHS EOD suitability or Current DHS EOD preferred.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.