Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers. Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter. Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta has an immediate need for an Information Systems Security Engineer in Washington, D.C. - Top Secret Clearance
Perspecta is seeking qualified candidates to fill open ISSE-Security positions for the FBI EIACSS Program in Washington, DC. The ISSE candidates must have a strong background in the use of various scanning tools. Our task order provides on-site enterprise-wide technical and administrative Security Assessment and Authorization (A&A) and Continuous Monitoring (CM) support. The Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE-Security Analyst) uses her/his expertise to perform scans in support of the risk mitigation efforts of the broader ISSO team to achieve Authority to Operate status for client systems and applications.
The ISSE-Security Analyst responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Perform scans and analysis of security center logs and coordination with the security personnel and recommend mitigation strategies.
* Perform and review technical security assessments of computing environments to identify points of vulnerability, non-compliance with established information assurance (IA) standards and regulations.
* Validate and verify system security requirements definitions and analyze and establish system security designs
* Develop, implement, and document formal security programs and policies throughout the program and monitors compliance to these policies and programs.
* Manage and maintain a library of security audit tools, and corresponding processes that can be used for system security testing, internal audits, incident response, and diagnosis of security-related system issues.
* Perform and maintain Tenable security center scans and create reports
* Perform analysis of Sourcefire IDS
* Perform analysis of McAfee DLP
* Perform analysis of the Microsoft EndPoint
* Perform analysis of the Insider Threat using MySQL-Linux
* 5-7 years IA and InfoSec experience; which includes developing and reviewing security concept of operations, systems security plans, security control assessments, contingency plans, configuration management plans
* Experience with FISMA and RMF/A&A processes
* Experience with NIST Special Publications i.e. as 800-27, 30, 37, 53, 60
* Experience incident response plans, plan of actions and milestones, risk management plans, vulnerability scanning, and/or vulnerability management plan
* Experience with STIG and SCAP, Sourcefire IDS, McAfee DLP, Microsoft EndPoint
* Strong analytical, communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
* Ability to perform in a fast paced environment with frequent change
* CISSP and CISM or GSLC; or ability to obtain CISM or GSLC within 6 months of hire
* Active Top Secret clearance, periodic review (PR) performed within the past three years, SCI eligibility
* Knowledge of systems engineering principles, requirements analysis, system development (software and hardware); network security architecture concepts (topology, protocols, components); and/or IT security principles and methods (firewalls, demilitarized zones)
* Government consulting experience
* Knowledge of CSA guidance
* Experience with VMware
* Bachelors or Master's degree in a related field.