GDIT is seeking a Senior Information Assurance Security Specialist to support our Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) F-35 IT program support contract. You would provide knowledge-based, information assurance and cybersecurity IT services to the F-35 JSF Virtual Enterprise (JVE) network in support of the F-35 Lightning II Joint Program Office (JPO).
The F-35 Lightning II Program is the Department of Defense's focal point for defining affordable next generation strike aircraft weapon systems for the Navy, Air Force, Marines, and our allies. The F-35 will bring cutting-edge technologies to the battlespace of the future. The JSFs advanced airframe, autonomic logistics, avionics, propulsion systems, stealth, and firepower will ensure that the F-35 is the most affordable, lethal, supportable and survivable aircraft ever to be used by so many warfighters across the globe.
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Responsible for conducting information system security engineering activities.
* Provide Information system security engineering that captures and refines information security requirements and ensures that the requirements are effectively integrated into information systems through purposeful security architecting, design, development, and configuration.
* Design and develop organizational information systems or upgrading legacy systems.
* Employ best practices when implementing security requirements within an information system including software engineering methodologies, system/security engineering principles, secure design, secure architecture, and secure coding techniques.
* Ensure the information system is designed, developed, and implemented with required security features and safeguards.
* Provide daily support on Cybersecurity engineering; oversight of all CS related deliverables, and verify that Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) resolution and continuous monitoring activities are being accomplished.
* Ensure the Security Authorization Packages (SAP) are accurate, complete and delivered to the system's respective ISSE/IASAE government oversight.
* Witness dry-run compliance testing in preparation for Test Readiness Reviews (TRR)
* Manage the embedded resources, along with their level of effort, train & supplement other ISSE/IASAEs on the Air Systems support team, and provide counsel to OCIO leadership.
* Provide support all Air, Business, and Flight Test Systems IPTs and/or Functional Teams.
* Provide Senior Systems Engineer/Architect for Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) to directly support the ALIS IPT, providing daily support on Enterprise Architecture/Systems Engineering related activities and deliverables.
* Interpret requirements into security design, ensuring security design is compliant with Systems Engineering Master Plan (SEMP), Cybersecurity (CS) Key Performance Parameters (KPPs), and DoD CS compliance mandates.
* Provide engineering/architectural expertise for interoperability, bandwidth optimization, and functional performance parameters.
* MA or MS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related technical discipline.
* BA or BS degree and an additional 4 years of experience can be substituted for a MA or MS degree
* Active TS/SCI Clearance.
* 10+ years of practical CEAT computer security experience in secure network and system design, analysis, procedure/test generation, test execution and implementation of computer/network security mechanisms.
* 5+ years of management experience.
* 2+ years' experience in Vulnerability Assessment and/or Risk Analysis.
* Documented experience in the implementation of RMF policies and procedures, and FISMA compliance reporting.
* Documented experience in the implementation of DISA STIGs, ACAS scans, and/or SCC scans.
* IAM Level III baseline certification in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M, Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program, (or achieve within six months of TOA or hiring)
* Certification in one or more of the following:
* Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
* Core Impact Certified Professional Certification (CICP)
* Windows Server 2008 Active Directory
* GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
* GIAC Certified Penetration Tester (GPEN)
* GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM)
* Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
* Certified Hacking Forensics Investigator (CHFI)
* EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
* Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT)
* ArcSight Certified Systems Analyst (ACSA)
* Qualified Forensics Expert (Q/FE)
* 8+ years of practical airframe/weapon system security experience in secure network and system design, analysis, procedure/test generation, test execution and implementation of computer/network security mechanisms.
* 5+ years of experience in Vulnerability Assessment and/or Risk Analysis of test and operational systems.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.