Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) headquartered in Irvine, California, is a fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company with operations spanning the globe. We develop innovative, noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. These revolutionary technologies are helping to solve "unsolvable" problems that have plagued the healthcare industry, while taking the pain and discomfort out of blood monitoring. For more than 25 years, innovation has been and will continue to be our passion.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com
The ERP Business Systems Analyst (BSA) will be responsible for delivering and supporting Oracle E-Business Suite and related application lifecycle projects for Operations, Service, and reporting functions. Our Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) and Fusion Cloud footprint includes Operations (Inventory, Cost Management, Order Management, Global Trade Management, Supplier Portal, Advanced Pricing.
The BSA will partner with end users to understand their business functions and processes as well as define, develop, configure and test software solutions meeting the needs of the Operations, Service organizations. Additionally, the BSA will lead the expansion of automated processes in Oracle EBS and related applications to scale business operations, improve existing practices and address new business requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
Role is based in Irvine, CA.
* Role is based in Irvine, CA. with international travel required
* Analyze and document business practices for Demand Planning, Manufacturing, Service and Operation, and implement business process improvements using best practice techniques, including current and future state solution design and process optimization.
* Perform hands-on configuration of Oracle EBS modules to meet business requirements and design.
* Lead workshops to gather, analyze and document functional / technical requirements for new projects, enhancements to existing solutions and support production issues reported by end users.
* Create/execute unit, integration and user acceptance test plans, including use cases and test data.
* Create, manage and perform system testing activities for releases and upgrades.
* Research production system issues, resolve user problems and escalate when necessary.
* Perform application and process-specific training activities to educate technical and non-technical users of the solutions you configure and support.
* Document system configurations and system application test protocols, in support of quality compliance validation.
* 7+ years experience supporting Enterprise Applications in an IT/IS Department, or 5+ years hands-on experience implementing Oracle EBS.
* In-depth knowledge of Oracle EBS version 12.x in the areas of Operations and Service (see above).
* Experienced with creating business process models and using them to describe business requirements.
* Experienced with implementing and supporting enterprise software on-premise is required (cloud preferred, but not required)
* Experienced with Oracle Demand Planning, Material Requirement Planning, Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning, Oracle Configurator, Work in Process, Oracle Manufacturing Scheduling, Oracle Advanced Pricing , Cost Management, Oracle Order Management
* Very strong skills in Oracle Inventory and Warehouse Management application modules with solid experience in designing solutions for concepts such as Consigned Inventory, Vendor Managed Inventory, Re-order point replenishment, Min/Max planning.
* Experienced with Improving supplier programs, establishing robust processes, statistical forecasting and strategic supplier management
* Experienced with minimizing raw material and transportation costs
* Experienced with Obtaining quotes for transportation and also making cost comparisons
* Experienced reading and writing basic SQL queries to manipulate data in Oracle EBS.
* Understanding of the software development life cycle and related processes.
* Ability to work collaboratively and without direct reporting supervision; must be a team player.
* Able to learn new technology quickly, become the expert, solve the problem and teach others.
* Ability to interact and communicate effectively with both technical and business staff.
* Excellent written, speaking and interpersonal skills.
* Able to influence without authority.
* Proven ability to interface with highly technical resources, both on-shore and off-shore.
* Experienced with MS Office applications, including MS Visio and MS Project.
* Strong independent analysis skills and ability to dig into challenges, identify solutions and share critical thinking.
* CPIM certified
* Must have excellent problem-solving skills, enjoy a good challenge and above all, have a sense of humor.
* Experience with Oracle Agile (PLM, PQM, PGC, PPM) is a plus.
* Experience with Oracle UPK to create and/or deliver end-user content.
* Certified as an Oracle EBS R12 Advanced Supply Chain Planning Consultant, Certified Expert
* Lean Six Sigma certified
* APICS or equivalent certified
* Experience with Oracle Demantra
* Experience deploying Oracle EBS in Europe and Asia to support cross functional business requirements.
Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical or business field.
Physical requirements/Work Environment
This position primarily works in an office environment. It requires frequent sitting, standing and walking. Daily use of a computer and other computing and digital devices is required. May stand for extended periods when facilitating meetings or walking in the facilities. Both local and international travel will likely be necessary and required, so the ability to operate a motor vehicle and maintain a valid Driver's license is required.
The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job and employees must be able to successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job described.
We are proud to offer if eligible a highly competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including three weeks vacation, stock options, 401k match, medical, dental, vision plans and much more!
Masimo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
* NO AGENCIES PLEASE* Thank you!