TYPE OF RECRUITMENT:
The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Data Systems Bureau is currently seeking Information Systems Analyst II to fill vacancies at multiple locations throughout the county. The position is responsible for performing user and system support in a fast-paced environment. Essential Job Functions
* Working experience with Active Directory, user permissions and security permissions for folders/files;
* Experience with backup/recovery, updates, upgrades and migrates Microsoft Windows Servers 2008r2/2012r2;
* Knowledge of server services and roles including: DHCP, DNS, file and print;
* Knowledge of Virtualization environment;
* Builds, configures, tests and updates desktop images;
* Supports desktops, laptops, and tablets;
* Installs, tests and configures new computers, software and peripheral equipment;
* Daily tasks include responsible for logging, tracking and resolving IT related issues reported by users;
* Experience with Windows 7/8.1, MS Office 2013/Office 365;
* Troubleshoots software issues, malwares, root cause analysis;
* Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment;
* Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and efficiently;
* Performs other duties as requested.
Must currently hold the position of Information Systems Analyst II.
THIS IS NOT A BULLETIN FOR A CIVIL SERVICE EXAMINATION.
The candidate should be a highly motivated and responsible person who has strong organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills. In addition, the candidate should have a good attendance record, be a team player, and have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Must have experience with Windows 2012r2/2008.
AVAILABLE SHIFT 5/40, 9/80 or 4/10, regular/day shift
* DO NOT APPLY ONLINE*
Interested candidates should submit the following:
* Last two (2) years Performance Evaluations
* Last two years of time records