Mantech International Corporation
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) in the Chantilly, VA area to provide assistance on IT and information system security issues affecting the mission of the customer by implementing common information system security practices, policies and technologies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Maintain operational security posture for a program or information system
* Support security authorization activities in compliance with NISCAP, DIACAP, and ICD 503
* Perform vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support certification and accreditation
* Prepare and review documentation to include System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages, and System Requirements Traceability Matrices (SRTMs)
* Bachelor's degree and minimum 3 years experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
* Familiarity with network and information system security principles and test practices
* Previous experience controlling, labeling, virus scanning, and appropriately transferring data (upload/download) between information systems at varying classification levels
* Build rapport with military, civilian, and contractors at all levels
* Familiarity with applicable IC, DoD policies, procedures and operating instructions related to IT, IA and IM
* Must be able to obtain Security+ within 6 months of start date.
Security Requirements: Must possess an active TS/SCI to be considered and must obtain and maintain a CI Poly.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
About Mantech International Corporation
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.
Mantech International Corporation