How do you protect against those with bad intentions? You create innovative technical processing solutions and collaborate with some of the finest talent in the IT field. Whether you're an Information Systems Technologist or an Encryption Strategy Expert, at Raytheon you'll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you'll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life balance. If you're ready to take on today's big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon.
* America's Best Large Employers by Forbes * Career & Development Opportunities * Full-time * Entry, Mid, Senior
Back to Job Navigation (Overview)
INFORMATION SECURITY SUPPORT
Raytheon Cybersecurity & Special Missions (CSM) provides cybersecurity and advanced intelligence solutions that strengthen our global customers' critical infrastructures, information systems and mission.
Raytheon supports a mission critical full life-cycle Enterprise Information Technology (IT) Services contract, which includes strategic initiatives, establishing policies, providing governance, defining IT solutions, and delivering IT capabilities through innovation, transformation, and collaboration. Raytheon is looking for cleared, industry leading IT professionals to deliver innovative, mission critical IT capabilities and services in support national defense.
We are looking for an experienced Information Systems Security Management Support to guide the Customer on security measures/policy development and implementation.
JOB DUTIES /TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide advice/guidance to Customer on the implementation of security measures for information systems to regulate access to computer data files and prevent unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure of information; and Certification & Accreditation (C&A) deliverables/process. * Document and keep current all information security rules and policies. * Advise and consult on project-related information security issues, control gates, and the security review processes in place within the Customer environment * Evaluate emerging and available INFOSEC technologies to enable the Customer's systems and users to securely share information with customers and the IC. * Perform penetration testing and evaluation of network/server configurations to identify potential vulnerabilities. * Performs risk analysis of tested and evaluated networks and systems. * Integrates security processes and architectures to address Sponsor, and IC Information security issues and concerns. * Provide information security (INFOSEC) support. * Complete technical and security review of all System Security Plans for IT projects for ISSM approval. * Provide written recommendations, in sufficient detail to permit the Sponsor to make an informed, independent decision to grant and/or disapprove System Security Plans submitted for review. * Provide direct customer support for knowledge-based implementation of security features on laptops, workstations and servers as required. * Assist in the development of and adherence to Information Technology (IT) security policy. Coordinate implementation of computer system plan with IC personnel and outside vendors. * Perform risk analyses, which also includes risk assessment. * Prepare the annual FISMA report. * Maintain the Information Security Management database and update with System Security Plans (SSPs), Certification and Accreditation (C&A) data and programming of IT projects in the Government. * Other Information Systems Security Management Support functions, as required. * Maintenance and repetition * Develop or document style guidelines for website content
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
* Certified Information Systems Security Profession (CISSP). * A minimum of five (5) years' experience working with Government classified systems. * Minimum five (5) years of Federal level ISSM or ISSO experience. * Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following Information Security disciplines: Network Security, Computer Forensics, Physical Security, Government Computer Systems, Firewall/Router Management, Security Project Management, and/or Network Vulnerability Analysis. * Demonstrated knowledge of exploits, attacks and tools used by skilled hackers. * Familiarization with multiple operating systems to include but not limited to: Windows 2000/2003/XP/7, UNIX, Linux, Solaris, etc. * Familiarization with secure implementations shall include at a minimum: VPNS, encryption technologies, IPSEC, V-LANS, and Wireless technologies. * Thorough understanding of the federal rules and regulations that encompass the SCI and collateral security process. This includes, but is not limited to: Intelligence Community Directive 503, IC Information Technology Systems Security Risk Management and Intelligence Community Directive 502, Integrated Defense of the Intelligence Community Information Environment * Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 (FISMA)
* Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical discipline * Masters plus 3 years' experience; Bachelors plus 5 years' experience; Associate plus 7 years' experience; High School/GED plus 9 years' experience.
Qualified applicants may be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information.
* U.S. Citizenship and an active TS/SCI with favorable polygraph Security Clearance is required. *
Position is contingent upon contract award and may be filled by Team Raytheon members
This position requires a US person.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI with Poly - Current
Computer/Management Information Systems
Type Of Job
DC - Washington
VA - McLean
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.