Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Develop and maintain information security policies, standards, and control procedures to enable compliance with RMF
* Complete Security Authorization packages, to include system security plans, security assessment reports, POAM summaries and a continuous monitoring plan/assessment schedule, and present executive briefings to senior management.
* Ensure security risk assessments are conducted as appropriate on any system upgrades, software/hardware changes, etc. Provide hands-on component assistance as necessary.
* Ensure security authorization boundaries are properly defined and captured in the system security plans, and that all interconnection agreements are in place and current. Ensure system security authorization controls contain accurate implementation statements and assessments results, and that appropriate artifacts are completed to support findings.
* Ensure POAMs have appropriate milestones, accurate description of the weaknesses and remediation, task owners, estimated cost to completion and realistic due dates.
* Administration and operation of information security compliance tools and platforms with a special concentration in managing the Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS).
* Cybersecurity support functions such as Configuration Management, Incident Response, Contingency Planning, and Disaster Recovery.
* Perform enterprise-wide vulnerability analysis and management and risk analysis for all enterprise enclaves
* Understand applicable IC and DoD policies, procedures and operating instructions related to Information Technology, Information Assurance, and Information Management (IT/IA/IM)
* Lead the development and maintenance of system security documentation in Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service. Provide expert guidance in systems engineering design, development, implementation, evaluation, and/or integration of secure networking, computing, and enclave environments. Responsibilities include reviewing systems design to ensure compliance with established RMF standards and regulations.
* Assess and mitigate system security threats/risks throughout the program life-cycle; applying security System Engineering (SE) expertise in: system security design process; engineering life cycle; cross-domain solutions; commercial off-the-shelf and government off-the-shelf equipment; system integration; risk management; configuration control; change management; assessment and authorization processes; principles of Cyber Security (confidentiality, integrity, non-repudiation, availability, and access control)
* 10+ years of experience in the Cyber security or information assurance field
* 5+ years of experience in supporting Cyber security risk management efforts within the DoD
* 5+ years of experience in developing Cyber security or IT policy and guidance
* 5+ years of experience with analyzing, assessing, or implementing NIST 800-53 Rev 4 security controls or previous versions, CCIs, and associated assessment procedures
* Experience with developing IT policy, guidance, or procedure documentation supporting Cyber security accreditation
* Experience with developing and presenting complex technical information for technical and non-technical audiences
* Must possess well-developed verbal and written communication skills
* Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent (Computer Science or a related field)
* IAM II: CAP, CASP+ CE, CISM, CISSP, GSLC OR CCISO
* Ability to travel up to 25%
* An active and current TS/SCI clearance is required
* Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline or equivalent work experience.
* Vendor certification and/or training is expected but not required in cases of established experience
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.