Are you a risk specialist who can address the challenges of raising the security bar across Amazon? Are you skilled at helping customers and partners to understand their risk requirements, and able to present those insights to decisionmakers? Can you dive deep into the issues, alongside Service Owners to remediate their issues? Do you have the discipline to manage multiple ongoing campaigns that will influence and shape the face of Security? Are you ready to do all this on a massive scale, with a strong passion for ownership and accountability?
If this is you, then read on…
The Threat Analysis team, part of Amazon's Information Security organization, is seeking experienced Risk Specialists to grow, utilize, and improve the structure, processes, programs, and interactions needed for a successful risk management program and team. You'll be a critical part of an organization focused on positively influencing the security culture within Amazon, with the ultimate goal of ensuring the continued safety and security of our customers.
The ideal candidate should have a successful history delivering remediated Risks, establishing and maintaining partnerships in organizations, and support Risk's role across the company. This role requires you to possess the drive and experience to effectively scale to meet the needs within the challenging and dynamic environment we operate now, and in the future. You should know how to prioritize, communicate clearly and compellingly, and understand how to support a high level of focus and excellence within a strong team.
* Coordinate with Risk Analysts, Project Managers, and Service Owners to improve the Risk threshold for Amazon
* Contribute to the Risk Management Framework, including identification of new and emerging risks.
* Work with Service Owners to assess risks and align controls across platforms.
* Dive deep into known issues and partner to identify/validate root causes and solutions.
* Maintain and enforce terminology, reporting requirements, and automation to ensure consistent analysis.
* Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple groups.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.