It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Information Security Engineer II
At Simmons Bank, Information Security Engineers are responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance solutions that protect our customers and data. You'll join a team of associates dedicated to keeping adversaries out of the corporate network and be responsible for the maintenance and operation of information security systems to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Simmons information systems.
* Designs, implements, and monitors information security systems
* Identifies and defines system security requirements
* Designs computer security architecture and develops detailed cybersecurity designs
* Evaluates new technologies and processes that enhance security capabilities
* Prepares and documents standard operating procedures and protocols
* Configures and troubleshoots security infrastructure devices
* Communicates security concerns to management in a timely manner
* Provides security guidance for other technology and business projects to ensure their security
* Provides assistance to system users related to information systems security matters
* Acts as a resource for direction, training and guidance for less experienced staff
* Maintains knowledge with emerging technologies and advancements within Information Security
* Takes initiative and responsibility for achieving desired results
* High school diploma or GED and eight years' experience
* Bachelor's degree in a related field and six years' experience
* Master's degree in a related field and four years' experience
* Must be able to prioritize assignments while working on multiple projects
* Must have excellent writing and oral communication skills
* Must be able to work independently with little supervision as well as a team member
* Direct experience with managing security tools such as: anti-virus, intrusion detection/prevention systems, web content filtering, data loss prevention, vulnerability scanners, and firewalls
* Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP), GIAC, or other industry certification
Equal Employment Opportunity Information: Simmons First National Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of equal employment with respect to a person's race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, covered veterans, military status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected classifications. Simmons First National Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to Affirmative Action Programs consisting of results-oriented procedures to ensure equal employment opportunities. These programs require positive action in lieu of neutral non-discrimination and merit hiring/performance policies.