"The associate would play a critical role in building and maintaining the Global Information Security Labs and Cyber Range environments by analyzing, anticipating, and tracking the evolving requirements, issues and risks. The role involves a combination of technology evaluation (both hardware and applications) and risk analysis. The role will involve analyzing lab requirements using information from lines of business and other security architecture/research areas. The associate will support technical and risk assessments for lab requests, virtualization architecture reviews, consolidating request processes, asset optimization, report on trending analytics across the lab environments, and adherence to security controls remediation for the labs.
* Provide technology expertise, assess business cases, virtualization roadmap scheduling, low-level architecture, and review/implement design of the Information Security labs and Cyber Range environments.
* Identifying vulnerabilities and control gaps that should be remediated prior to implementing the technology in the lab.
* Enlist the assistance of technology experts in other areas of the Bank to assure the correct selection of new technologies for the GIS lab while also assessing those technologies for security risks.
* Responsible for understanding security threats which may impact lab operations.
* Create advisories for lab (and VM) stakeholders on known vulnerabilities
* Remediate/mitigate findings generated by audits and assessments conducted by the Bank's security teams.
* Lead global calls during lab-wide security events, coordination with various security teams for analysis."
"• 4 to 8 years' of hands-on experience in virtualization administration.
* 4 to 5 years' hands-on experience in vSphere 6.x (including 6.5+)
* 2 or more years hands-on with NSX (NSX-T 2.x with VRNI preferred), VRA, VRO, VRLI or VROPs
* Experience in analyzing and responding to advanced cyber threats, technology risk and the motivation and attack vectors of each threat
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* An ability to communicate with business leaders, users and tech-savvy stakeholders.
* Create reports and analyze reports for a diverse group of stakeholders.
* Ability to take ownership of an initiative, issue and take it to completion
* Ability to perform project management of large lab initiatives.
* Ability to work in collaborative environment.
"• Bachelor's degree or related experience in Information Technology and/or information security
* Detailed, bank specific administration knowledge in Windows (server/client) as well as Unix (RHEL/Ubuntu/Debian) platforms with emphasis on security and access controls.
* Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking
* Ability to work with Technical and Non Technical business owners
* Assist with internal efficiencies projects and development
* Certifications: VCP6-NV, VCP-DCV, and/or VCAP6-DCV
Posting Date: 03/25/2019
Location: Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135), - United States
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift