What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
* 5 - 7 years of information technology experience, preferably with Information Security responsibilities.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, management systems or related field.
* Familiarity with current information security technologies and past experience in: Identity and Access Management, Application Security, Infrastructure Security, System & Data Security, Physical and Environmental Security, Business Continuity/Disaster Recover, and Regulatory/Standard Compliance.
* Familiarity with industry frameworks and standards such as SSAE18, PCI, and ISO 27001/27002.
* Information Security (CISSP, CISA, Security +) certification is preferred.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (especially PowerPoint and Excel) and Microsoft Project.
* Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
Impact You'll Make:
* Review contracts, Master Service Agreements, Business Associate Agreements, Request for Proposals (RFP), Statements of Work (SOW), to determine compliance with TransUnion policies.
* Provide red lined recommendations and assess contractual risk.
* Play a key role in contract, and commercial policies and processes development.
* Provide guidance and training on contract-related matters to stakeholders across the organization.
* Promote a risk-aware culture, with effective risk and compliance management practices.
* Support projects that help improve the assessment process and support our overall Third Party Risk Management strategy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Advisor, Information Security
TransUnion is a risk and information solutions provider to businesses and consumers.