Avant is a high growth financial technology company, dedicated to lowering the barriers of borrowing for all consumers. Since 2012, Avant has secured more than $4 billion in funding and connected customers to over $5 billion through 800,000 transactions and counting. Through big data and machine learning, Avant's mission is to provide better access to responsible financial products. Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com, for more information.
What you might own at Avant
* The Information Security Audit and Compliance Manager will lead and manage audits, making recommendations that will maintain compliance to the goals and requirements of the company commitments. The Compliance Manager will discuss and collaborate with teams across the organization to help them achieve the standards required to become and maintain compliance.
* Work closely with the CISO to advocate for all company Information Security related issues including planning and development of compliance, privacy and information security strategy.
* Lead and manage audits and reviews to ensure achievement of compliance standards.
* Own and evolve the PCI compliance program. Responsible for maintaining PCI compliance and any compliance remediation. Conduct quarterly PCI reviews and yearly audits.
* Manage external compliance, privacy, and security, assessments and audits and coordinate with the appropriate entities or authorities.
* Be able to discuss, talk through and represent Avant Information Security in meetings with clients.
* Respond to questionnaires regrading Avant Information Security and compliance.
* Interview, discuss and collaborate with teams and individual employees to assure they stay compliant to policies and security standards.
* Work with teams to manage the closure of any audit findings.
* Own the process of preparation of management dashboards outlining information security compliance measurements against established baseline.
* Monitor changes in relevant regulations and accreditation / certification standards affecting information security and make recommendations to the CISO and internal stakeholders on the need for policy changes.
What you might own at Avant
* PCI Compliance
* Information Security audits
* Partner relationships
Why you are a fit for Avant
* Ability to make an impact, influence and achieve results with effective negotiation, problem-solving and excellent verbal and written skills.
* Strong facilitation skills with an ability to respond to immediate and urgent requests while juggling conflicting priorities. Should be able to work in high pressure environment when required.
* Experience in external / client facing roles.
* Experienced at collating and preparing information security and compliance metrics for management consumption.
* Understanding of industry and regulatory governing bodies standards such as PCI-DSS, NIST, SOX, etc. and other relevant Regulatory guidelines, data privacy laws.
* 5 recent years' experience in Project Management.
* 5 recent years' experience in Software Development environments.
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Avant is an online platform and a provider of credit alternatives to middle income consumers.